Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone posted this on Facebook and this sweet little girl has stolen my heart! She is just too precious and will be available for adoption tomorrow. How I wish I could have another...

At Gwinnett County Animal Shelter:
Animal ID # is 11549/8215
I am a FEMALE, PEN 219 - MALTESE
The shelter thinks I am YOUNG
I will be available for adoption starting on 12/15/2010
FOUND STRAY ; SMALL ; FRIENDLY
Call the Shelter for more information 770-339-3200.
Malt.jpg

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Wow she's a heart grabber! She looks so sad,she needs Santa to get her a furever home for Christmas... I can't believe she was a stray... she looks pretty well cared for ..compared to many strays.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Wow she's a heart grabber! She looks so sad,she needs Santa to get her a furever home for Christmas... I can't believe she was a stray... she looks pretty well cared for ..compared to many strays.
I thought the same thing, Michelle. She does look well cared for but she does look very sad. She's a cutie patootie though and I am sure she won't have long to wait for her furever home! BTW Jennifer, where is Gwinnett County?

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I saw her on FB this morning...her eyes are so sweet! :wub: I am sure she will have a home soon.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought the same thing, Michelle. She does look well cared for but she does look very sad. She's a cutie patootie though and I am sure she won't have long to wait for her furever home! BTW Jennifer, where is Gwinnett County?
It's in Georgia. I've seen this posted as an Emergency on FB. I don't know why. Maybe she is at a kill shelter. If it wasn't so far I would consider going to get her out of there.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
What an adorable little girl!

I hope she was lost accidentally...I will never understand how a human can abandon an animal....

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
i saw her on FB too n i wouldve snatched her right up if it was in ny , poor baby

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
How sad and at Christmas too. I bet she escaped and someone brought her to safety. Poor little girl. I hope she gets a new home soon.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Gwinnett County is NE of Atlanta.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
I thought maybe she got away from someone,maybe an elderly person... I can't imagine anyone dumping such a cutie pie. I wonder if Sothern Comfort Maltese Rescue has seen her...
Speaking of SCMR , hey Cindy how's Gypsy doing? I've been thinking about her lately.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts