Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,002 Posts

No yard nessesary for these guys, I live on over and acre and sometimes I really think Sunny would have been happier in a condo lol.
Have you made sure your Australian Shepard is going to be good wiht a little maltese puppy? Even the most genal dog can hurt them when they are so tiny. I dont personally know you dog so I can really say for sure but if i were you I would think about getting a maltese on the larger end of the standard, like 6-7lbs just becuase you have a bigger dog.

· Registered
1,002 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Apr 25 2005, 08:55 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lilly521
@Apr 25 2005, 08:53 PM

No yard nessesary for these guys, I live on over and acre and sometimes I really think Sunny would have been happier  in a condo lol.  Have you made sure your  Australian Shepard is going to be good wiht a little maltese puppy?  Even the most genal dog can hurt them when they are so tiny.  I dont personally know you dog so I can really say for sure but if i were you I would think about getting a maltese on the larger end of the standard, like 6-7lbs just becuase you have a bigger dog.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=56610

or you could go completely out of the standard like Brinkley who now weighs in at a whopping 9 pounds of pure spoiled brat!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=56612
[/B][/QUOTE]

Haha yeah my Sunny is 10lbs I just didnt want to suggest getting an out of standard dog lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.