Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tessa passed her Canine Good Citizen test tonight as the "final exam" for her Advanced Obedience class. Here are some pictures from her graduation.

Tessa's graduating class - they were tired by the end of it!

Proud mommy!!!

"Does anybody have a cookie???"

"Maybe there's a cookie over here."

"That was a yummy cookie!"

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Congratulations Tessa!! Does this mean you now have to serve Jury Duty LOL! I love you in your cap - it fits just perfectly! And that pic of you and the other two pups all tired on the floor is just too cute. I can understand why your mom is so proud of you - way to go!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Cookies over here! I stole them from Cosy! Those pics are just precious! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I'm so impressed!! Congratulations!! :thumbsup:
I think Tessa should have a whole bag of cookies. :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,021 Posts
:party: :smartass::YEA TESSA. :chili::chili: Good work. I love that shot of the three pooped grads. Too much obedience can be a bad thing, huh? Very cute and I love the photo of her with the cap on. I'd be willing to spot her a few biscuits. Congrats to Tessa and proud mommy Maggie.:chili:

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Congratulations, Maggie and Tessa. 2 beautiful girls. Love the Graduation pictures.
xoxoxoxoxo

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
I loooove the first shot!!!! awesome! also the one where she asks for a cookie. So so cute. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:
Well done Tess :cheer:

·
Premium Member
17,492 Posts
:chili::chili:
Yeah Tess---the photos are all so good!
Great job!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
that first shot is priceless , what a cute little graduate , i love it !! way to go !!

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Congratulations, Tessa looks adorable, she's such a cutie.
and I love the enthusiasm of the graduates, they are ready to take on the world.LOL

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Tessa -- all of your SM Awntie and fluff friends are sooooooooooooooooooo proud of you. Don't you look just adorable in your little graduation cap!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts