Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not exactly, but he probably should be. My credit card was compromised several times by someone so I called the police. The cop came into the house (Preston was on a leash because he doesn't always like strangers in our house) and he lunged at the officer and bit his leg-twice! :huh: It turns out the officer was very nice and by the end of his visit Preston was giving him kisses. Luckily, he was a very forgiving cop!.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:w00t:preston, sweetie - you have to know the good guys from the bad guys. If you want to take a piece out of someone go for the one compromising the credit card!! You're so cute, I'd put you under citizen's arrest.:wub::wub:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I thought you were going to say that the credit card user turned out to be Preston!
Sounds like the cop was pretty cool.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Preston is very protective of his mommy but he does need to learn the good guys from the bad. It was pretty embarrassing (like I had a really poorly behaved child) but like Jilly said, the cop was very cool.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
I thought you were going to say that the credit card user turned out to be Preston!
Sounds like the cop was pretty cool.
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:That's what I thought too.

Yes, Preston was just protecting you. :)

A state trooper pulled me over for speeding once and I was so embarrassed, Cody started growling and barking when he approached the my window. Eeeeek. :blush:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Whoops!:blush: Been there.....Tink tries to bite everyone who comes into our house! It's much less painful in the winter when people are wearing long pants and shoes!!! I just had a trainer here the other day, but everything he suggested would help a "normal" dog. Tink is NOT normal.....:wacko1: He bit a policeman who came in the house also.....:w00t:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Preston.......Be careful or they will put you in the squad car and take you downtown!!! LOL!! Your such a cutie that the officer forgave you!!:chili:

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Be careful!! I just can't see little Preston in one of those orange jumpsuits!! Just not a good look for him. Such a brave boy, though to protect Mommie!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You're right Pam. Orange isn't his color. I'll have to teach him to be a law abiding citizen!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts