Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I would try the landscape format and then cut off the part you don't want.
You may even have to print it on longer paper...I don't know...but if you are printing it regular and it is just cutting off the right side, then landscape should work.
Have you tried highlighting only the part you want printed, andjust printing the selection?
I will go to Brink's page and see what I can do...
Good luck!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I got it to work.
Start at the top by Toby's name and highlight it like you are going to copy it or something. When I did that, it highlighted all the way down, but did not get the left side with all the links. Then right click on the highlighted part, choose print...
The important part is when your printer part comes up where you would click "ok"- you MUST choose "Print selection".
That way it prints the highlighted part and not the whole webpage.
Hope it works for you.
It did for me.
Good luck!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole+Jul 31 2005, 09:14 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MalteseJane
@Jul 31 2005, 07:56 PM
What I always do in cases like this, is highlight what I want, click copy, and paste it to Word. Never thought about the "Print Selection". Next time will try it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=86260
I usually do that too, however, I wanted the pictures and pasting all that would have taken way too much time.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=86304
[/B][/QUOTE]

I would have never thought about pasting it to word...

Glad it worked for you...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.