Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I SOOOOO scared right now I just dropped Prissy off at the groomers. I'm nervous and she was too. She was shaking I felt so bad she hasnt been to one in over 2 years and her feet needed the trim I did it for a while but it always was uneven and looked bad. This lady seemed nice she was listening and writing down everything I said about what I want. She doesnt do cage drying she does it by hand. I'm still nervous. I need some support. My BF thingks I'm

The last time I took her to a groomer they shaved her legs bare and cut her coat down to about 3 inches. Is this normal to be so worried??

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! lol.
thats one of the main reasons that i stopped taking the dogs to groomers. i hate leaving them there. im sure your baby is going to be fine.
i cant wait to see pics of the final hair cut.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Yes, it is completely normal to be this worried but I am sure things will turn out fine. I am excited to see pics when she comes home.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Bushi Hates going to the Groomer and the Vet.. As soon as I walk in the Grooming Salon Bushi is on my Shoulder. It's funny to me. He does the same thing when we go to the Vet. He's goes on my Shoulder like a baby.....

When I pick him up from the Groomer they let's me know how Pamperd Bushi is... How they had to give him extra attention..........

He Hates getting his Butt clean (Anal Cleanse) He scoots his butt on the floor to let me know what they did...... LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts