Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well she is 30 + days and should be having her babys around the 30th.

I think she is full of babys since I can feel them so early in the pregnancy. I'm excited because since this is her last litter I will be keeping one. I'm nervous that I will pick the wrong one. Prissy was such an easy puppy she is and has always been free of major behavioral issues. I know I can handle anything these guys dish out. After going through Shiners puppy stage
I can do anything. I'm just worried.

I also hope you guys dont mind me flooding the site with pictures of the pups once they are born. I will keep you guys updated.

Thanks

PS. I know I will need lots of advice when I start raising my malt I keep I know I can count on you guys for great info

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Woo-Hoo!

Congrats!!! I know you must be thrilled, excited, and anxious!

Can't wait to see pictures!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Oh Yea! I am so happy for both of you.
Please do keep us posted on how she is doing and please remember to keep me in mind as an adoptive mommy

Judi

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
It will be great to see pictures! Do you think you could have someone take pictures as they are being born or possibly shortly thereafter? I have never seen puppies being born and think it would be great to watch (at least through pictures). I know these babies are sooo tiny when they are born. I just can't imagine seeing this first hand. What an experience it must be!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Awww! Who did she do the nasty with?
When will you find out how many babies she will have?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Jun 7 2005, 10:27 AM
Awww!  Who did she do the nasty with? 
When will you find out how many babies she will have?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70024
[/QUOTE]

She is quite a Hoochie mama when she is in season. She did the nasty with a reg malt that the therapy center found for us. It was arranged love making. She got what she wanted and left.( she should have been a boy with that attitude) :D

Since she never has trouble with the pups (crossing fingers) the therapy decided not to do x rays to find out the amount of babys and the size. She has had 3, 4 and 5. I'm just hopeing we dont get 6.
I dont knwo what I woudl do. Prissy was in a litter of 6 I think larger litters run in her family. She is a bigger malt about 7 to 8 lbs she hasnt had trouble yet with having larger litters. I was amazed last time when she had 5 by her self I was sooo proud. Any ways I would go on forever if you let me
I will try to get photos during the birth. I'm normaly right in there pulling and cleaning so it might be challenging. I will for sure get photos of them after all born. I will have my lap top by my side during the delivery and give you guys updates as it goes on.

Ok I really need to shut up!!
Sorry for the spelling errors to lazy to fix now

·
Registered
179 Posts
That is so exciting!!!!

Will be looking forward to the pix!!!!! :D

Don'tcha just love babies????

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by puppylucy@Jun 7 2005, 09:38 PM
can you show us a pic of the pregnant prissy?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70358
[/QUOTE]

Here is a pic of her belly she is 38-40 days.

I will take a pic of it again when she is about to pop at 55 days.

Oh and yes she is missing a nipple a horrible groomer cut it totally off and another half off thank goodness it reattached. I just thought I would mention it before the ?'s start.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by sassy14830@Jun 7 2005, 11:07 PM
Oh and yes she is missing a nipple a horrible groomer cut it totally off and another half off thank goodness it reattached.  I just thought I would mention it before the ?'s start.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70387
[/QUOTE]

:eek: How awful!
Poor baby!
Anyway, I didn't even notice...but some might have...

What a pretty belly!

I am sure you must be very excited! :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts