Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uno is fully weaned and its time for the big surgery. I decided to take her to my home town about 60 miles away. This is the vet that I worked for for 3 years. I will get to hang out for the day assist with the spay and be with her when she comes out. I took the whole day off. It will be much cheaper at this clinic because of the area. We will also get to see what has been going on that has caused some abnormal bleeding and other reprod. issues she has been having.

I know this sounds crazy expecialy coming from a person who hopes to be preforming surgerys.

I love prissy!! It drives me crazy to take her to the groomers, I go even more nuts when she has to be knocked out for her teeth cleaning, but cutting her open I have issues.

I know how routine and easy this is but I still worry. She is my child my best friend , my everything. I'm sure you all can relate.

It will really help that I get to be there and help her out of the surgery. She screams bloodly murder when she comes out. I just need your thoughts and prayers for my angel.

I will be taking her in on Sep 8 next thurs.

Sorry for the typos I'm sooo out of it tired.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Nichole@Sep 1 2005, 10:56 PM
Good luck to Prissy, I'm sure she will be in good hands.  Will she spend the night?  Are you going to clip her gorgeous coat?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=96346
[/QUOTE]
I trust this vet more than anything. I will bring her home. This vet normally wants them to stay but I know the proper care needed having been a vet tech for years. He knows I can handle her. Unless anything goes wrong then she will for sure stay the night.

You got to be
You know I wouldnt cut her hair. Her belly is shaved already for nursing. I will be there to be sure no hair is cut.

thanks for the support be thinking of us when the day comes

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Prissy is very lucky to have you with her through the whole surgery. I will pray things go well for you both. Make sure and let us know how everything goes. Do you have more pictures of uno? I always loved seeing his pictures.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
You and Prissy will be in my prayers. I'm sure she will be fine but I also know how upsetting it is for you to have to see her go through this. Please keep us posted. I know the feeling of loving these babies soooo much that to see them be uncomfortable; hurting or upset is agonizing. Just you being there with her is going to be a wonderful asset to her recovery. ~ Our Love, Jackie & Belle

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by MALITDA@Sep 2 2005, 08:26 PM
Prissy is very lucky to have you with her through the whole surgery. I will pray things go well for you both. Make sure and let us know how everything goes. Do you have more pictures of uno? I always loved seeing his pictures.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=96576
[/QUOTE]
uno is doing fab i cant believe he is 2 months old today I'm about to make a new post in pictures so look for it in a few mins.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I will be thinking of you and little Prissy
Everything will be fine and you are lucky to be bringing Prissy home the same day. I know what it's like not having my liitle guy around all night and it was very hard. Best of luck and give Prissy hugs from me and Indy

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts