Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't had much practice at work with wrapping so I thought I would use Prissy. She has a great coat but since she in on carpet and running up and down carpet stairs all day it wont grow to the floor. I Wrapped her up and She loves it we went outside. She got to play and roll in the grass chase the other dogs and have a blast.

Try to count all of the dogs in each of the pics. I was trying to take pics of just Prissy but that wasnt going to happen.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Oh my gosh! Prissy is simply GORGEOUS!!
I never saw her before when she wasn't all sprawled out on her back, nursing pup Sam/Uno ... I had no idea her coat was that beautiful!! .... Oh I am jealous..

Seriously, how beautiful she is

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Beautiful picture of your little beauty. It looks like you did a great job with the wraps. I have never used wraps before were they hard to do?

(Once when Sassy had diarreah I make shift wrapped the back of her skirt [that was for my sake] but I used perm papers I did not have actual wraps.)

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
She's a beauty!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
She has a beautiful face and coat. You should be very proud. I love the pic of her running off, looks like so many pictures I've taken of my own dogs.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
She's absolutely beautiful!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts