Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Y'all!

I am in the market for a new car. Currently I have two, but I am selling both of them and containing myself to just one!

One of the cars that is on my mind is the Prius. I know there are Maltese owners out there on SM that have them.

Can you tell me what you love the most about them?

And also, what you don't like about them or wish could be improved/changed.

Anyone else have a different hybrid?

I sure appreciate all your comments. :chili: :aktion033: :chili:

Warmest Regards,
K and The Boyz

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
We rented one at Christmas when we were in the US & I can tell you on the positive side that it is absolutely silent to drive---honestly.
Also it is of course extremely economical.

·
Registered
573 Posts
My daughter has a prius and I have a lexus hybrid. Neither of us will ever have anything different. This is my second lexus hybrid. We love them. Who wouldn't want better gas milage....? I don't understand why people by anything other.

Test drive them and you'll see. Both are Toyotas and they are known for
excellent quality and long life. I've never experienced better service than at a Lexus dealer and I've have several luxury brands. They are the top in my book.

Hybrid all the way!

mary anna:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I love my Prius... I've had a Mercedes ... Inifiniti ... and this is my favorite!! No time right now to give more details but will try to get back to the thread soon....

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hi,
I wanted to look at picture of this type of car, so goggled it found last year in Feb. that they had a recall on them. Did any of your cars have a recall?

Linda and Toby

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Hi,
I wanted to look at picture of this type of car, so goggled it found last year in Feb. that they had a recall on them. Did any of your cars have a recall?

Linda and Toby
Yes, there was a major recall.. lots of publicity. They put a spacer on the gas pedal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts