Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This could be a stupid question. When you send private messages, does that get stored some where? There is a folder called Sent Items but when I click on it, nothing was there.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
when you send the message, you have to click on the box that says "save in sent folder" or osmething.

i dont like to save it though...just because it takes up space.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
There is a check box to check (under the message box) before you hit send, something like, "save messages in sent items". Also, if you save them, they are stored on your PC, so I dont believe they take up space as part of your SM alotment. This also means if you save them at work, when you get home they won't be there.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Holliberry@May 24 2005, 03:31 PM
There is a check box to check (under the message box) before you hit send, something like, "save messages in sent items".  Also, if you save them, they are stored on your PC, so I dont believe they take up space as part of your SM alotment.  This also means if you save them at work, when you get home they won't be there.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64905
[/QUOTE]

I may be wrong, but I think they are saved on SM, not on my pc. Sometimes I will get a message that my "sent" folder or my "inbox" is full and I have to delete them...not that it really matters, lol, but I am just giving my 1 cent... :D

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Holliberry@May 24 2005, 05:53 PM
Really?  Thats odd.  I know I've saved them and never have deleted them but they arent there anymore here.  I thought it was because I've saved at work.

Joe would have to answer this then

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64945
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...may be that way. I have never noticed whether there was a difference in my inbox at home or work...you probably are right if you have noticed that...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts