Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone experienced problems with the workmanship on on their Kwigy Bo Bag? I have an Alex bag which I have used maybe 20 times. I was about to get an Airplane with my pups and the zipper on the bag broke.:smilie_tischkante:

When I returned home I called Kwigy Bo and they stated they only guarantee their bags for 6 month. Trying to figure out if it is worth fixing or if I should check out other manufacturers.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Hmmm ... I have not really used mine yet (we're still practicing on Poppy getting used to it), but the workmanship looks good to me. I was even shocked at the big, sturdy hook on the inside to ensure the dogs safety.

I think I'd probably take it to a tailor that deals with luggage ... it shouldn't cost that much.

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yes the same thing happened to me actually a few days after I got it in the mail the zipper started seperating but I was lazy and never called and then I just wound up getting a new one but now I use Lucy bags. I don't think its made that well for how much they charge you thats for sure!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yep same here, I've used my alex bag a few times and the interior lining ripped when Coco once scratched at it. I thought for the price, it should've been sturdier. My london bag is fine though. It's made out of fabric.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts