Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am just wondering if there are any other folks from Australia who log into SM and if so have they had any problems getting in? For some reason some people are unable to link to the site at all from overseas.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I have emailed Sunshine, since she lives in AU and asked her to let you know if she can get on, etc. I hope the problem gets fixed soon!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you KC you are a real trooper. I am chatting with Sunshine now. I do appreciate your help and she is able to get in by the way so I have no idea what the problem is. I am thinking maybe it is a server problem even though Scrappy can still get into all other sites in the US, even that other site, the problem is just SM.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
can you ask her if she knows how to do a tracert from her computer, that would tell us where the problem might be

click start
click run
when the box pops up type in the word " command " without the quotes
click ok
a windows DOS screen pops up
type in the following

tracert spoiledmaltese.com

hit enter

it will trace the steps from her computer to the SM server, if she can copy and paste the output from the above it will help

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok thanks Joe I have sent her all your instructions via email so I will wait for her reply. Thank you

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by scrappy@Jul 24 2005, 08:36 PM
Thanks Janet 

Without your help I would still be in exile LOL

It was a little like being locked out of your home and having no window to break in thru and having to wait for the locksmith who takes for ages to come  LOL  :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=84121
[/QUOTE]

Yep and worse still it could be raining cats and dogs and also a Sunday and cost a double call out for the locksmith.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome back! this happened to me in feb...it was a horrible feeling!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts