Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I think it is a wonderful idea. I'm always looking for a new product that works. I've been on a quest for a great shampoo and cream rinse. I have some I like but if someone has something better then I'd sure love to hear about it.[/B]
A review section has been implemented! At the top of the page on the right (top nav) there is a link to "Reviews".

http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/index.php?autocom=review

·
Registered
713 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I think it is a wonderful idea. I'm always looking for a new product that works. I've been on a quest for a great shampoo and cream rinse. I have some I like but if someone has something better then I'd sure love to hear about it.[/B]
A review section has been implemented! At the top of the page on the right (top nav) there is a link to "Reviews".

[/B]
how can we post something about a product???
I'll never rest, and never get tired of telling people how bad tear and clear of 8 in 1 is and how that nasty thing burned my babies face!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts

[/B]

Thanks! I'll go there now :)

·
Registered
642 Posts
Is there anyway this topic can be incorporated under the list of topics like "food/snacks/treats" and "health & behavior," etc.? I didn't even catch that there was a reviews section until I read this topic. If people can see it actually listed, they might use it a lot more? :) just my 2 cents!

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Sounds great!

And it would be awesome if you could add: "Scent" because I'm extremely allergic to scented products and even if it was good, I'd have to throw it out or give it away. Thank you!

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
QUOTE (carolicious @ Mar 23 2008, 05:51 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=551530
Is there anyway this topic can be incorporated under the list of topics like "food/snacks/treats" and "health & behavior," etc.? I didn't even catch that there was a reviews section until I read this topic. If people can see it actually listed, they might use it a lot more? :) just my 2 cents![/B]

I loved that my suggestion was implemented, and I did add some reviews .... but it is kinda separate to the main forum, so I don't often go into that section.

I like your idea of making it part of the main forum section ... I'm a "View New Posts" user, so I don't often look at separate sections at a time (does that make sense?)

21 - 33 of 33 Posts