Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone pointed out to me that there is a statement that on MalteseObnoxious.com they claim to have a "Professionally moderated forum". So just what the heck quallifys as a "professionally moderated forum"

I guess we are just poor amatuers trying to muddle thru life with our unprofessional opinions about our unprofessional maltese.

Hummmmmm.........me thinks someone likes themeselves ALOT on Maltese Obnoxious.com!!!!!!!!

If that is his idea of profesionalism.........banning others and acting down right OBNOXIOUS.......then I'll just stay with my amateur status and my amateur pedigree dogs!!!!!

JEEZ........hope this means I don't have to give up my professional Nursing license!!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
You know I gotta laugh, those two over there will probably grow old together and become the only two there, then they can fight it out among themselves as to who to boot out first.

Her

·
Registered
219 Posts
Does anyone remember when they were advertising for a mod? Had to have a psychology degree!! (I think actually he was looking for some personal mental health care......)

Us poor ameteurs. Thats why we're not nasty enough-we need a pro in here......

I'm a professional eeejit! Does that count?

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Well Airmid, I can relate to that, but honestly if Miss B has a degree in anything I would bet on it being first class, and it rhymes with witch.
Between you and me though I think all of us have that ability to be an eeeeeeejit, but that is the fun of it, we can have a laugh here, more than we could there, it is too serious and morose in that other place. No freedom of speech, no laffing and no compassion.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Ok, ok, ok....here's my imitation of the MO Government.....

STOP smiling. There will be NO smiling!!

Stop trying to plug other websites. if you don't see it here-there is no need to see it at all!!

There will be no laughing, (if smiling is prohibited, laughing is punishable by banning).

There will also be NO:

Friendliness
Educating
Talk of other beings existing outside of this realm

There are also no dogs that shall be discussed besides the Maltese. IF you are thinking of another type of dog (or heaven forbid-another SPECIES) please refrain from coming here, and have yourself checked. We do NOT approve of anything which we know nothing about SO-you will only discuss what is within our limited scope of the maltese. (And our education possibilities on Maltese is quite limited too)

How's that?? Did it scare you enough?

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Very good Airmid,

I would have thought too that if you dare to profess to know more than we do about anything, do not bother to post it because we won't publish it.
I would say what Miss B knows about Maltese Dogs can be written on a postage stamp.
What she knows about good manners can be written on the head of a pin.
What she knows about people skills, well you can't write nothing on anything, so that saves you some effort.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Janet, LOVED YOUR CARTOONS
...I'm sure they are the identical likeness of the 'Professional Moderator's', etc. etc. etc.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@Jun 28 2005, 03:27 PM
What she knows about good manners can be written on the head of a pin.
What she knows about people skills, well you can't write nothing on anything, so that saves you some effort.
Very true!!!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Originally posted by Airmid@Jun 28 2005, 01:15 PM
Ok, ok, ok....here's my imitation of the MO Government.....

STOP smiling. There will be NO smiling!!

Stop trying to plug other websites. if you don't see it here-there is no need to see it at all!!

There will be no laughing, (if smiling is prohibited, laughing is punishable by banning).

There will also be NO:

Friendliness
Educating
Talk of other beings existing outside of this realm

There are also no dogs that shall be discussed besides the Maltese. IF you are thinking of another type of dog (or heaven forbid-another SPECIES) please refrain from coming here, and have yourself checked. We do NOT approve of anything which we know nothing about SO-you will only discuss what is within our limited scope of the maltese. (And our education possibilities on Maltese is quite limited too)

How's that?? Did it scare you enough?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=75991
[/QUOTE]

dont forget that there will be absolutely NO defending of the original poster, especially after it has been well established (ad nauseum) how much of a complete idiot they are. we simply cant stand for such things in such a "professional" environment.

ann marie and the "oye. look who has cramps in MY house today..." buttercup

1 - 17 of 17 Posts