Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question...is it Proline that I read about that takes care of urine stains? I went looking in the back post but I could not find. I would like to order some...thanks.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I bought proline, the little bottle almost 6 months ago and still have about 1/2 left. It's really good stuff and it really does a good job in ridding the urine stains on their paw or chest.

i love it!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Is this the rinse-less shampoo? My pup's paws get so dirty from our daily walks...I hate to use shampoo every day on them. Do you think Proline would work to remove that dingy gray dirty look? And finally, where do you purchase it?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by saltymalty@Jul 29 2005, 04:18 PM
Is this the rinse-less shampoo?  My pup's paws get so dirty from our daily walks...I hate to use shampoo every day on them.  Do you think Proline would work to remove that dingy gray dirty look?  And finally, where do you purchase it?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=85856
[/QUOTE]

I really love this shampoo. Yes, it is rinseless...I got mine at a place called Care-A-Lot Pets http://www.carealotpets.com/
It was $6.29 for 16 oz. I use it on their faces. My guys are mainly indoors so their faces are the only things that really get dirty. It's worth it to try and see if it works for you.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Originally posted by saltymalty@Jul 29 2005, 03:18 PM
Is this the rinse-less shampoo?  My pup's paws get so dirty from our daily walks...I hate to use shampoo every day on them.  Do you think Proline would work to remove that dingy gray dirty look?  And finally, where do you purchase it?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=85856
[/QUOTE]

As my little boy grew older, he learned to control where the urine goes and rarely gets it on himself now. I now almost exclusively use Proline for the feet after walks. It's amazing. trust me, you wont regret it.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
The proline products are amazing . The conditioner is really good to and it whitens even better then the shampoo . chelsey would just look so yellow when she was yonger without it. It really cleaned her up in no time. I keep a small bottle of it on hand upstairs too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts