Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody! I've been wondering for a long time if Bella and Harley really get along when I'm not around, or if Bella is wondering when her "guest" is going "home"
Well, yesterday when I picked them up from the groomer, the groomer told me Bella will whine when Harley is taken out of the room for her bath, and then we they reunite its happy dances and wagging tails everywhere! This makes me feel so relieved, Bella was an "only child" for so long, and it feels so good to finally have some kind of proof shes happy having Harley around. Just wanted to share the great news!!

(I'm thinking I should have figured this out by myself, they're laying side by side right now, and they play all the time, I guess its just nice to have an objective opinion)

G

·
Aww, that is so sweet. When I had Poochie neutered in August, I dropped him off the night before. Well my Yorkie, Teddy, cried off and on all through the night missing and looking for Poochie. It was quite the reunion the next afternoon. You're right, it is nice when you see proof that they do love each other. We have such sweet babies.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by LadysMom@Oct 11 2005, 02:06 PM
Now you're going to have to get another one when your brother takes Harley back!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=108508
[/QUOTE]

Gosh... I hope my brother lives with us for a long time, if he moves out then I'm going to have to visit Harley every single day and my brother would get so sick of me. I am quite attached to Harley and Bella's that way too now, so we might have to have joint custody or something

1 - 8 of 8 Posts