Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Pam -- looks interesting. Are the ingredients all from the US? I couldn't find that but might have missed it.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Pam -- this looks very interesting. Do you know pricing? I didn't see it on the website. I think I will call them next week and discuss options with them.

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pam -- this looks very interesting. Do you know pricing? I didn't see it on the website. I think I will call them next week and discuss options with them.
Well, did find it and then couldn't repeat what the heck I did to find it! So, calling might be the best. It was a little pricey, but they have options. You can get the entire package or just components. You could do you own kibble and just get the gravey and the veggies. They will send you a generous free sample as well. And when I say generous, if fed all three of mine. They also do a free month for bringing referals. I am thinking about trying some too.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Thanks -- I'm going to call and order the sample. It looks like the girls would love it and it's good to know that yours did love it. And we can talk about pricing, options etc when I call. I'll post the info after I talk to them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts