Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a Puchi Bag for my baby.I take him with me almost everywhere.I've been using a carrier on wheels by Animal Planet.He likes it but It's not the best when shopping in the mall.I saw the Puchi Bags and thought they really looked nice.Do any of you use one and if so how do you like it?I am hoping that my Rudy will enjoy it and that I will like it better than the pull type carrier.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Congrats on ordering your Puchi!! Which one did you get?

I have a Puchibag and my mom also has one. I have the sling, it's really cute and I love that I can stick stuff in the jean pockets, but it's a little hard to manage, it's kinda floppy and it only comes in one size so Pippin is still a little small for it. My mom has a Tami and absolutely loves hers. They are really nice bags, very well made....I'm sure your baby will love his!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by Pippinsmom@Jan 18 2005, 12:03 PM
Here are the two we have...they are a little pricey but mine was a xmas gift from my sister and my mom's was a gift from the two of us. 

My bag

My mom's bag

Can't wait to see which one you ordered, lonestar! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=30180
[/QUOTE]

Those are super cute!!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
I LOVE those!! I bought myself a Jazzy by Sherpa-it looks like a pocketbook, and Angel doesn't HATE it.....lol

I also ordered a Juicy on ebay-because you guys got me so jealous....nw I have to see about a Puchi....hehe.

I just adore these little bags!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have a BIG TIME bag fetish!! I had the vet over yesterday and after I scheduled Pippin's neuter, he asked me if I had a carrier... I asked him if he had a color or style preference....the look on his face....PRICELESS!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got the Barbie Puchi Bag.I think it's just really cute and I wear a lot of pink and black so it'll go with a lot of things,winter and summer.If I really like it I think I'll get the brown suede next. They are all so cute it was hard to choose one.I love them all! You can see all the bags at Puchi Bags.com. I really liked the Jucey bags they are just too small for my baby.I think they only come about 12 1/2'' long and 9'' high.Kinda small for Rudy even thought he's only 4 1/12 Lbs right now.I think they are adorable bags........

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by lonestar@Jan 18 2005, 07:21 PM
I got the Barbie Puchi Bag.I think it's just really cute and I wear a lot of pink and black so it'll go with a lot of things,winter and summer.If I really like it I think I'll get the brown suede next. They are all so cute it was hard to choose one.I love them all!  You can see all the bags at Puchi Bags.com. I really liked the Jucey bags they are just too small for my baby.I think they only come about 12 1/2'' long and 9'' high.Kinda small for Rudy even thought he's only 4 1/12 Lbs right now.I think they are adorable bags........
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=30234
[/QUOTE]
I love the Barbie Bags! Of course most of you ladies are way too young to remember the original Barbie cases, but these bags look just like the graphics on them. And yes, I still have my originals...my pride is my #3 PonyTail that I got for my first birthday in 1962. My mother kept her in the box, so that's survived after all these years. I also remember when Mattel offered a Barbie Trade In...you brought in your old dolls and exchanged them for the new twist and turns! I think that was around 1967. I only traded in one...and it was no loss because my cousin had cut her hair!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know Mia's a yorkie but thought I'd show you a pic of her in her Puchi bag! I'm a shopaholic when it comes to Mia!

Here's her Petote Bali Metro:

And her Petote Madison (excuse the face, she was eating...she looks like Dracula!):

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Originally posted by Brittie123@Jan 22 2005, 05:49 AM
And her Petote Madison (excuse the face, she was eating...she looks like Dracula!):

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=30809
[/QUOTE]

I love those round bags like that but sunny is kinda big does anyone know if they make then for dogs around 10lbs? i dont want to spend a lot of money on a bag then have him grow out of it

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Mia is one of the cutest Yorkie I have seen. What a little darling!

Sometimes I really do wonder if these bags are for them or us

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
OK since it's snowing and I can't do much of anything else...I bought this bag

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/...index=38&cmCat=

I had been looking at them on e-bay, but was nervous that they were fakes. Neiman Marcus has them back in stock, so out came my credit card. I order the pink leather. And the price was less than they seem to go for on e-bay! Now we'll see if the puppy likes it. If not, NM is really great about returns (another advantage over e-bay!)

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by saltymalty@Jan 22 2005, 06:46 PM

I had been looking at them on e-bay, but was nervous that they were fakes.  Neiman Marcus has them back in stock, so out came my credit card.  I order the pink leather.  And the price was less than they seem to go for on e-bay!  Now we'll see if the puppy likes it.  If not, NM is really great about returns (another advantage over e-bay!)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=30869
[/QUOTE]

So cute! You're wise to order from a store rather an eBay for something like this. Unless eBay is selling for more than retail it is likely a fake since the person had to pay retail for it in the first place and they wouldn't be selling it for less than they paid. Let us know how you like it!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Jan 22 2005, 07:11 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-saltymalty
@Jan 22 2005, 06:46 PM

I had been looking at them on e-bay, but was nervous that they were fakes.  Neiman Marcus has them back in stock, so out came my credit card.  I order the pink leather.  And the price was less than they seem to go for on e-bay!  Now we'll see if the puppy likes it.  If not, NM is really great about returns (another advantage over e-bay!)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=30869
So cute! You're wise to order from a store rather an eBay for something like this. Unless eBay is selling for more than retail it is likely a fake since the person had to pay retail for it in the first place and they wouldn't be selling it for less than they paid. Let us know how you like it!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=30871
[/B][/QUOTE]
Good point. I was a bit nervous when one of the more prominent sellers was from Hong Kong.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts