Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Puchibags

1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Andrea&Luci 
#1 ·
anyone know where I can find a replica puchibag? I love them but they are WAY out of my league price-wise!

#2 ·
Im not sure I have heard of Puchibags, but I know where you can get a Louis Vuitton Sac Chien (Louis Vuitton Dog Carrier). I went in to my Louis Vuitton store and looked at them. They are beautiful!

So I got on-line, and looked around, and sure enough I found the Louis Vuitton Sac Chien on-line for about a $1,000.00 dollars less. They are at http://www.aabags.net for only $250.00! They have two different sizes, and Im sure you will love them! GREAT REPLICA!

#8 ·
You know...

There was a special that PuchiBag was doing with Ceasars Dog food. I think they actually do it every year if it's too late this year.

I'm not sure if it is still going on... and I forget exactly how it worked... but basically.. I think you buy 20 packs of caesars dog food, then send in the Proof of purchase and $60 and they send you a Puchibag that was specially made for this promotion. It was a red carrier that was only available through this promotion.

You have to actaully be careful with this when shopping on Ebay also, I've seen this bag listed on Ebay as being a $400 bag for the bargain price of $100 - $200, meanwhile the person really got it through this promotion.. so just be careful.

PuchiBag does makes wonderful carriers. :D

Hope that might help!

#13 ·
Oops! I meant the Sac Chien. Then I found it. Question: Are the sides solid or are they mesh? It looks like a pretty dark place if only the ends have viewing mesh.[/B]
BUMP!

I know this post is way old but in case anyone is curious, the real LV window is METAL/BRASS material and is painted in the same color as the zipper and hardwares. it is NOT mesh. Just be careful to look for that in case you are searching on EBAY.

Good luck!

#14 ·
I'll probably get flamed or trashed, but please don't buy "replica" bags or "mirror image" bags or things like that. They are counterfeit and infringe upon copyrights; it's illegal for people to sell them. The money you spend on a fake bag funds all kinds of other illegal activities and disgusting practices - like slave or child labor, terrorism, drug trafficking, etc.

If you can't afford a legitimate bag, buy a knock-off that looks similar to the real thing, but doesn't use copyrighted logos or designs. Imagine if you were the owner of something copyrighted. Would you really want your work stolen and used on poorly made fakes?

#15 ·
I'll probably get flamed or trashed, but please don't buy "replica" bags or "mirror image" bags or things like that. They are counterfeit and infringe upon copyrights; it's illegal for people to sell them. The money you spend on a fake bag funds all kinds of other illegal activities and disgusting practices - like slave or child labor, terrorism, drug trafficking, etc.

If you can't afford a legitimate bag, buy a knock-off that looks similar to the real thing, but doesn't use copyrighted logos or designs. Imagine if you were the owner of something copyrighted. Would you really want your work stolen and used on poorly made fakes?[/B]
:biggrin: :thumbsup: :aktion033:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.