Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Puddles had a real good summer cut today. Tried out a new groomer and liked her. She's has her own private business and the place is super nice, only cost me $28.00. I had checked her prior to going, with a drop in and was referred by many people.

Toys and goddies every where and so cheap!! Toys that would be priced at Petsmart for $6+ were only $3, think I can get in trouble there.

Puddles and Lucky:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all.......Puddles smiles most of the time and always wanting to play. He's a little to rough with Lucky, but Lucky never hits back.

Hubby found Lucky on the main highway. He was in the middle of road, he was so black and dirty, I never saw him. Think he had just opened his eyes. We stayed up during the night, rubbing milk on his lips and rubbing finger inside mouth. Hes been the best kitty ever.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by Puddles Mom@Aug 5 2005, 11:32 PM
Thanks all.......Puddles smiles most of the time and always wanting to play. He's a little to rough with Lucky, but Lucky never hits back.

Hubby found Lucky on the main highway. He was in the middle of road, he was so black and dirty, I never saw him. Think he has just opened his eyes.  We stayed up during the night, rubbing milk on his lips and rubbing finger inside mouth. Hes been the best kitty ever.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87702
[/QUOTE]
Awww...poor Lucky!!! Shes so lucky she found you guys (hence the name Lucky)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.