Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Ohh, I actually have one that I want to sell. I don't take Peanut out that much in a carrier now that I have two dogs. It's easier for everyone if they walk

I am going to post some pics of it tonight when I get home.

As for the training, I just left the carrier on the floor and let them explore it and put some treats in there. I would take them out for short times in the carrier and they have no problems with it now. Peanut prefers to be in a carrier. He even sleeps in the carrier that I left on the floor.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by melissajean@Jun 13 2005, 08:16 PM
how much do those usually sell for? what about off e~bay? is there any good sellers there?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72295
[/QUOTE]
I got it for $65 from my local pet store. I've never checked ebay for this particular bag. Just search 'dog carrier' and you'll get tons of results. Off of ebay there are tons too, but the prices can go sky high. I remember a big thread here about dog carrier...I'll find the link.

old dog carrier thread

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Definitely check out Glamour Dog's site also. I wouldn't recommend buying a designer bag from e-bay (Louis Vuitton, Juicy) because they are more likely than not fakes. My Petsmart had a whole new selection of summer bags that were adorable! Also, I love the Target bags, but they are large. They have a faux hot pink croc one that is adorable.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Jun 14 2005, 10:50 AM
Pacific Pets has some really nice, inexpensive carriers.

http://pacificpetshop.zoovy.com/category/03/

I got the GiGi Olivia pink and taupe bag (thanks Dhodina!) and love it! It's real cloth jacquard and real leather. It looks much more expensive than $24.95!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=72485
[/QUOTE]

You finally got it???? Is it as pretty as it looked? I wanted that one so bad but it was too girly for Tunny. I have the black and grey one and Tunny loves it! I love that site for cute bags, the price is right to own quite the variety of them.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
It's beautiful! I had to get it from Ebay because by the time I finally broke down, they were out of the pink in the medium size! It also comes in a real pretty blue and black now.

I am really impressed with the quality. It was everything you said. Looks like I paid a lot more for it than $25!

Thanks for the recommendation!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts