Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 354 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone send prayers for Snowy and the pups. Looks like they might show their tiny faces tonight.

I am soooo nervous and worried. I can imagine how Steve and Peg are feeling.

Prayer Fest for Steve, Peg, Snowy, and the four little pups.

:prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
:prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

:grouphug:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Awwwwwww little babies everywhere on SM

I hope she does well - poor thing - first her ordeal and now pups ...

Good Luck Snowy :smilie_daumenpos: And the labor and delivery assitants of course :smheat:

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Omg prayers going out for an easy birth for Snowy and her babies :prayer: and an easy time for Steve and Peg too, I am sure it's going to be a long night, but I really pray it will be easy for all :prayer:

·
Premium Member
16,776 Posts
Huge prayers for sweet Snowy. :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Oh My Goddness ..what a surprise to come and see this posting! Prayers are going out for little Snowy and her babies that all will go smoothly . I can only imagine Peg and Steve's anxiety level right now!

·
Premium Member
3,201 Posts
Her temp has been hovering in the 99.5 to 100 degree range. At 12:40 PM today it was 98.5, at 1:05 it was 98.3, now at 5:40PM, it is 97.9. She has essentially stopped eating. She was doing some nesting but has stopped now and she got up and came out of the box with tail wagging when Peg came home. A little while ago she was laying on her side all spread out. She was not panting with her mouth open but it did seem to me that she was breathing rapidly and rather shallow. She is just sitting there looking at me now...

·
Premium Member
16,776 Posts
Oh gosh, Steve - I'm on the edge of my seat just in anticipation!! I'm so excited and hope for the best for little Snowy.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Her temp has been hovering in the 99.5 to 100 degree range. At 12:40 PM today it was 98.5, at 1:05 it was 98.3, now at 5:40PM, it is 97.9. She has essentially stopped eating. She was doing some nesting but has stopped now and she got up and came out of the box with tail wagging when Peg came home. A little while ago she was laying on her side all spread out. She was not panting with her mouth open but it did seem to me that she was breathing rapidly and rather shallow. She is just sitting there looking at me now...[/B]
OMG how scary, how exciting, how amazing! :wub: to Snowy and :grouphug: to you guys.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Poor little Snowy deserves an easy time of it. Steve and Peg, we're all thinking of you tonight......

1 - 20 of 354 Posts