Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

341 - 354 of 354 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,201 Posts
OMG - just read through all the pages I think at one point I was panting and pushin for Snowy. :smheat: :smheat:

It looks like we will be in Arizona for Christmas - I would L O V E to see the babies -
I made some inquiries about GORDO but what is going to happen to these babies? will they be available??

By fate 7 years ago at Easter we were at our condo in Mesa and we came back to Calgary with Cowboy and Pistol who were almost 3.
They were in foster care in Glendale with Lisa Wolfe - dont know if she is a member here - she had 3 tiny maltese of her own then and last I heard had added a male.

<span style="font-family:Arial">[/B]
Well... we have Lisa beat by a mile!! We have 8 Maltese and 1 Maltese wanna-be Maltese right now... ;-)

As far as adoptions of Gordo or one of the babies are concerned, you have to fill out the application at malteserescue.homestead.com and work all of that with Mary Palmer there. We are just the foster parents and we have no say in where they go.
</span>
I am aware of a number of people who have expressed an interest in the babies. Gordo is a real treasure too, so I'm sure there will be more people applying than there are dogs so if you are serious, you need to get an app in ASAP.

There is a possibility of a Maltese get together of some sort at our house... At least there was some talk of it a week or two ago. I've heard nothing since then. We would be open to allowing a limited number of people come in and see the babies at some point.

·
Premium Member
17,337 Posts
Steve,

I'm still planning on being there. And, of course, I need (oops must) see the puppies. After all, I thought I was right there with Snowy with every contraction. :)

Just can't wait to visit in person with the AZ SM community.

Lynn

·
Premium Member
3,201 Posts
Someone else was wanting more puppy pictures in another thread... so here they are..

I put my phone in there so you can get an idea of their size...

Everyone is in the 10 to 11.5 oz range.

I'm almost feeling sorry for Snowy... We are trying to get her to eat puppy food and eat one extra meal a day but I have a feeling that 4 pups is pretty exhausting for her. I can't imagine what it will be like for her in another 3 weeks or so...

·
Premium Member
16,776 Posts
Someone else was wanting more puppy pictures in another thread... so here they are..

I put my phone in there so you can get an idea of their size...

Everyone is in the 10 to 11.5 oz range.

I'm almost feeling sorry for Snowy... We are trying to get her to eat puppy food and eat one extra meal a day but I have a feeling that 4 pups is pretty exhausting for her. I can't imagine what it will be like for her in another 3 weeks or so...[/B]
WOW! Big Butt baby boy #2 sticks out like a sore [email protected]! A cute sore thumb, though. What a pork chop. I adore him.
(Where's his belt buckle and tshirt??? Is he drinking a beer??)
They're all too sweet for words. And Snowy is such a good mommie.

·
Registered
503 Posts
They are just absolutely adorable. I know it's going to be sad to see them go. Snowy...poor thing...she looks so tired!
I would love to come see them! Have you set up visiting hours? You know, I am in the Phoenix area. Naa..na,na,na.naaa..naaa to all of you so far away!!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,535 Posts
:w00t: I missed all the picutres :smilie_tischkante: how could I? They are sooooooooooooooo cute. Snowy is such a good mom :wub:

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Thanks for the new photo Steve. I love watching their progress. I can't imagine how you will give them all up. You are really wonderful, generous people. Gordo and the pups will be adopted, but what about Snowy? I hope they all find wonderful homes and I'm sure that Mary will do a fine job in placing them.

·
Premium Member
3,201 Posts
Thanks for the new photo Steve. I love watching their progress. I can't imagine how you will give them all up. You are really wonderful, generous people. Gordo and the pups will be adopted, but what about Snowy? I hope they all find wonderful homes and I'm sure that Mary will do a fine job in placing them.[/B]

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
I don't understand Steve that she said she had no interest in Gordo. Baxtermom sent in an application and as far as I know she is interested in Gordo.

341 - 354 of 354 Posts