Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 40 of 354 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well, I won't get any sleep EITHER!! :smpullhair: :smpullhair: :smpullhair: :smpullhair:

Still praying like crazy for our little Snowy and precious puppies :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
:wub: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :wub:

Please know that you all will be in my thougths and prayers tonight. Steve or Peg please feel free to PM me if you need me. I am sending you my number through PM please feel free to call, ANYTIME!!!

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
:wub: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :wub:

Please know that you all will be in my thougths and prayers tonight. Steve or Peg please feel free to PM me if you need me. I am sending you my number through PM please feel free to call, ANYTIME!!![/B]

Thank you soooo much Becky. This is nerve racking on all of us. It's a comfort knowing you are there. :grouphug:

Steve ~ Tell little Snowy we love her.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Good luck to little Snowy. I hope and pray things go well for you guys and her!! Hugs!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
How exciting best wishes being sent your way along with tons of prayers. :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
:smpullhair: :smpullhair: :smpullhair: :smpullhair:

I called Steve's cell, no answer. I called Peg's cell, no answer. I left Peg a message with Becky's phone number, and to call me, if they can.

Still praying for you, little Snowy Girl :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

·
Premium Member
3,201 Posts
:smpullhair: :smpullhair: :smpullhair: :smpullhair:

I called Steve's cell, no answer. I called Peg's cell, no answer. I left Peg a message with Becky's phone number, and to call me, if they can.

Still praying for you, little Snowy Girl :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:[/B]
We have a local Maltese breeder over talking to us and checking her out. She has had some light contractions but she is showing more signs now. Sorry for not answering phone Deb.

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
OMG, how exciting! And scary. I can't wait to see these babies!! Is Steve taking her in for a csection? I can't remember when exactly the pups were due! Luckily, it sounds like Snowy is an experienced mom and will hopefully know what to do!

·
Premium Member
16,776 Posts
she is getting pretty frantic now with the digging and ripping.... thank god kathryn is here...[/B]
So exciting!! Prayers to Snowy and to the new grandparents. :prayer: :prayer:

·
Premium Member
3,201 Posts
She's gonna go home at some point....

She stopped digging around for a minute for this picture... but she sure messed up my blankie arrangement.

Kathryn says we are going to have babies tonight... sometime...

·
Premium Member
16,776 Posts
Kathryn says she is pushing the puppies down to the birth canel now...[/B]
This is so exciting - I'm riveted to SM at this point! Go Snowy girl!

21 - 40 of 354 Posts