Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

PUPPIES ARE HERE!! Way to go Steve and Peg!!!

19K views 353 replies 68 participants last post by  MalteseJane 
#1 ·
Everyone send prayers for Snowy and the pups. Looks like they might show their tiny faces tonight.

I am soooo nervous and worried. I can imagine how Steve and Peg are feeling.

Prayer Fest for Steve, Peg, Snowy, and the four little pups.

:prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

#52 ·
QUOTE(3Maltmom @ Oct 17 2007, 08:41 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=454790
<div class='quotemain'>Yes, handcuffs for Kathryn, and a rubber flippin' room for ME :smpullhair: :smpullhair: :smpullhair: :smpullhair:

Kathryn, if you can hear me, DON"T LEAVE US!!! :new_shocked:

Thanks for the call, Steve. I am a nervous wreck!![/B]

I think she is gonna dig right through the bottom of my box...
[/B]
Truly 'digging to China'!!!
[/B][/QUOTE]

OMG!!! This was my biggest fear!!! We don't have any fosters in China!!
[/B][/QUOTE]

I'll fly there right now....but where should I stand so that I can catch the puppies? (& Snowy too)

#54 ·
I think she is gonna dig right through the bottom of my box...
[/QUOTE]
Truly 'digging to China'!!!
[/QUOTE]

OMG!!! This was my biggest fear!!! We don't have any fosters in China!!
[/QUOTE]

:smrofl: :smrofl: :smrofl:

#56 ·
Well, I have learned one thing from waiting out the night when Stacy's pups were born. I'm not going to be holding my breath for this delivery. I just hope she does fine and doesn't have any problems. Other than that, I hope she gets on with the program, as I need to get some sleep tonight. LOL! < never mind about you guys> :HistericalSmiley:

#66 ·
we have one baby...[/B]
How exciting. Well, what is it? This is like a suspense novel. <like he has nothing else to do but answer us>

[/B]

It is, by golly, it's a "forum" flippin' novel. Can't wait for the next chapter!!

It's a healthy baby girl. :chili: :chili: :chili: :chili: I think that's what Steve said. I'm getting so excited, I'm already confused :blink:

Way to go Snowy. Way to go Kathryn. Way to go STEVE AND PEG!!!!

#71 ·
This is very exciting. I won't be able to sleep now.

Don't let Kathryn leave. I'd be saying in my best Prissy imitation, "I don't know nothin' about birthin' no babies, Miss Scarlett."

Good grief....we sure have had some babies - human and canine - around here!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.