Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to confess..I've had Kylee for almost 2 months and I have all of these adorable clothes and harness dresses for her but she never wears them. Where do you all go when you dress your babies up? I would love for her to wear them but it's kinda pointless for her to wear them around the house because only I would see them and I would feel silly making her wear them to the vet since that is kind of "serious" business...other than that she only goes to the groomer...and to my aunts to play with her new puppy and I dont want to dress her up for that bc she is just romping around. And those of you lucky people who dont live in the US and get to bring your pets everywhere dont count!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Puddles doesn't wear clothes much also. In the winter he always has a coat or sweater on when out side, inside nothing. I have only 1 outfit he wears when were going to PetSmart and thats about the only place he goes. Don't think many stores in my area allow pets.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
when we go shopping, if its cold out---then on our walks, and thats basically it. OR, if we go to a party and its cold---we'd put the sweaters on them. lol. put clothes on even when you go to petsmart!! everyone would fall over your baby!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I take Molly everywhere in her clothes - even to the vet. My vet enjoyed seeing her clothes, as do most passersby. She always has clothes on. I got a few things from Target, they have really cute stuff at affordable prices. But I found out yesterday that not all Targets carry the same things. Which makes sense now, cuz some Targets had cuter clothes than others - go figure.

Anyhoo, now I just wish Molly liked bows and wearing shoes.

Hope you have fun dressing your baby.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
In the winter, mine wear clothes to a lot of places, but since it's so hot now, we just put them on when they're functional. for example, harleys harnesses don't fit fit right bceause she's still growing, so her and bella have been wearing harness dresses everywhere, even the vet. Don't be worried about what people think, bellas vet really loves her clothes, especially the harness clothes, because he sees so many small dogs with plain collars that could hurt them.

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
In the winter, Toby wears clothes 24/7. I keep him dressed all the time, even if we are just at home. If we are home, I usually put him in an older sweater or shirt, but I like to see him dressed. I think it is so cute. Now that it is pretty hot, I may just put a party collar on him and a matching bow. :D

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Peechie doesn't like anything on her. Only in the winter if we go outside I put a sweater on her. Anyways she doesn't really go out much in the winter because she does her business in the house on pads. I would love to dress her up and take her out.

Peechie's Mom - Karen

·
Registered
860 Posts
none of my fluffs seem to bother them to wear clothes I dress them up at home, when they go with me when we have company, my fluffs know if they get dressed they might get to go some where they look forward to getting there close on.
Teaco

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I dress Ruby up for everything--we go to my sons softball games, barbecues, shopping, -this summer she hasn't been dressed much though-its just to hot. I keep her in harnesses and matching bows. Everyone always looks forward to see what Ruby has on! lol My kids friends think I'm off my rocker
lol ....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts