Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how Frosty enjoyed the 2 hours it took me snipping here and there, but I think I am pleased with the end result. Give me some honest opinions, please. I guess I figured if I can cut my hubby, sons, and daughter's hair, then I should be able to cut the pup's hair as well...

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just noticed, I have a kitty named Kitty too...LOL[/B]
How neat! My daughter was only about 15 months old, and she was allowed to name her. The only thing she could say at that time was "Kitty."

He looks wonderful. It looks like he has really nice hair texture, too.[/B]
Frosty is a she
. But she will be pleased to receive the compliments. I am guessing she is "cottony" textured. She is 19 months old, so I know it is her adult coat, and is always so fluffy. I love her! What can I say?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Just noticed, I have a kitty named Kitty too...LOL
How neat! My daughter was only about 15 months old, and she was allowed to name her. The only thing she could say at that time was "Kitty."

That's how our Kitty was named as well. We've had her since my 13 year old was a baby and at the time that's all she could say. Too funny

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's how our Kitty was named as well. We've had her since my 13 year old was a baby and at the time that's all she could say. Too funny
[/B]
Isn't it amazing what you allow to happen for your kids (skin and fur, alike)?

·
Registered
802 Posts
really cute. Now, you can put the 40 bucks saved to the puppy college fund.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
awww... you did that yourself?? TOO CUTE! I love it!

Is your baby related to MEE's baby? They look alike! (I know someone on here has pups from the same mom... i forget who)

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Great job, Angie!! Frosty looks beautiful!!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the compliments! Hubby said he liked the job I did, but you know you can't always trust 'em.

Amazingly enough, when I take Frosty & Dafney to their groomers, it is only $28 for both of my babies! I think they actually realize what a good job I do with them at home and realize that I can live with or without them. And I only take them to the groomer's about once every two months, just because I give them a bath once a week, and brush Frosty daily. The only thing I need to figure out is how to trim and file their nails. Haven't accomplished that one yet...

As far as I know, my Frosty isn't related to any of the other babies here. She supposedly came from some breeder (puppymill breeder I think) named "Kelb." They are in Missouri (puppymill capital). But I think I got real lucky in my Frosty.

I think the hair cut makes her look more like a puppy. And while I love the full coated malt, and I was hoping to eventually get that with her one day, I don't think she has the right coat nor does she/I have the patience and time for all the daily grooming needed to maintain.

·
Registered
277 Posts
<span style="font-family:Times New Roman">excellent job on the cut! i love how his top knott sprouts out like that
</span>

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.