Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a question about the hair on the ears. Does everyone grow the hair out long like pigtails... or at least let the hair grow as long as the ear? I like the look better where the hair is say 2 inches all over the entire body (except on the face if they need it longer so that it lays nicely). And maybe a topknot.

Oh, and does anyone have a boy who wears a topknot? I am trying to figure out of there's a "masculine" way to get his hair in one.

thanks
-d

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
My My My!!! These Pictures Are The Best Of The Best.
We all are so Blessed to be the parents of all these Beauty"s

Yogi Goes Next Week For A Shape Up.
On Thanksgiving He Got A Cut way to short. I Was Up-set.
But in this little town you dont have much of a choice when it comes to groomers.--This Was It.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Yoshie goes to the groomer Thursday and I always get the puppy cut. I usually schedule for every 3 months cuz his hair doesn't grow to fast but am thinking about scheduling every 2 months. His groomer is rather a busy lady so am hoping she can get him in closer together.

·
Registered
37 Posts
He does look like he's just been on a bender.

Since his haircut he has suddenly found all this energy. He's running around endlessly....

Have any of you noticed behaviour changes when giving puppy cuts?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
He does look like he's just been on a bender.

Since his haircut he has suddenly found all this energy. He's running around endlessly....

Have any of you noticed behaviour changes when giving puppy cuts?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Yes..... Mine really get rowdy after their haircuts!! My skin kids always looked ornery after haircuts and acted that way too!!LOL

·
Registered
20 Posts
My avatar shows Rocco in a puppy cut that I really like. Unfortunately, Rocco's doggie day "school" hired a groomer. I asked right off if the groomer had experience grooming Maltese dogs. The reply was yes. Long story short, she absolutely scalped Rocco. It was not necessary because he did not have a mat anywhere on his body. Needless to say, Rocco is going back to the old groomer. I learned my lesson! Stay with the tried and true.

·
Registered
584 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here are a couple of Feather from last year. I don't have that many of Indi standing. Mostly it is posed frontal shots and hard to see the cut. The last one, cracks me up. She's such a smirk face! :HistericalSmiley:

Hope you enjoy,

Karla n Girlz

I absolutely love this cut. Does it have a name? First time Maltese mom here 👍🏼

101 - 116 of 116 Posts