Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stinky face today---oh my! Do I have to wear PINK binders on my ears? This is embarassing! :brownbag::brownbag: Please don't let Tyler see this!

·
Premium Member
17,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:tender:Oh Sandi, she looks adorable....love it!
That is HIS problem exactly :wub:---he thinks it makes him look like a "sissy" to have pink bands holding up the ear hairs!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Rocky called me a doofus just now. We know Kitzel is a boy, oh I thought you got a new puppy...sorry Kitzel!:blush: But you do look very cute!!!!:wub2:

That is HIS problem exactly :wub:---he thinks it makes him look like a "sissy" to have pink bands holding up the ear hairs!

·
Premium Member
17,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What do you wash fluffs' faces with? Ollie's eye stains are better, but sometimes they get crusty in a day.
I just use Johnson's No More Tears Baby shampoo. Kitzel get's eyestain w/certain foods and I think the air here in Athens---full of pollutants. Also when he chews alot (his churpi chew) it makes his face wet & I notice it more! If I take the churpi away he will eat the table legs so I feel churpi is good! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
oh too darn cute!! Love his little pigtails!

Andrew says

Don't worry, you're not the only one whose mom does embarrassing things. My mom makes me wear this when I eat and it's PINK. :smilie_tischkante:

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
So cute seeing these pics!!!!

Mateo and Mia send their love and sympathy...their mama makes them wear silly things too!

·
Premium Member
17,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh too darn cute!! Love his little pigtails!

Andrew says

Don't worry, you're not the only one whose mom does embarrassing things. My mom makes me wear this when I eat and it's PINK. :smilie_tischkante:
Kitzel thinks he & Andrew should start a club---both love women , both are Hungarian, and both look good in pink!! Maybe Tyler could be in the club IF he finds something pink to wear?

·
Premium Member
17,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PS: Andrew, you really are cute in that pink thingie!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Aww :wub: I'm glad that Yeager isn't the only boy in pink hehe :p

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Hahaha! The bib trick! I wonder how many of us arrived at that idea out of necessity. Chowder took to it like a pro so I kind of suspect (though I've never asked) that he's had it before with Stacy. Pink is for real bros who are confident and aren't afraid of what others say, trend-setters not followers ... at least that's what I tell Chow-man. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Awwww, Kitzel, you look adorable also with pink bands in your ears, Lol!

Your baby bib is way too cute, hey, there's Tigger on it! Ullana also loves The Puuh family!

Hope your mommy has washed your face nice and clean now! :thumbsup:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Kitzel looks adorable, although he looks a little embarrassed.:HistericalSmiley: I love the bib! I won't tell Tyler....:HistericalSmiley:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts