Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

When do you stop giving your maltese, puppy food . Is it at one year old. We are going out to buy our second big bag of puppy food for Chelsey tonight. We buy the very large bags.

My other question is Chester our yorkie uses Royal chain for yorkies. He is very picky and will not eat anything else. Can we also feed Chelsey the same food when she is ready. So we don't have to buy two differnt types.

She has been trying to get at his food. So we have to feed them in there crates as they eat diffent food.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Ditto with what Lexi'smom said. I think Charmypoo feeds her Maltese the same thing!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Jan 4 2005, 06:15 PM
Ditto with what Lexi'smom said.  I think Charmypoo feeds her Maltese the same thing!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27589
[/QUOTE]

Thanks , sorry I forgot to mention she is five months. I know she still has a way to go before we switch her, but there is not mention in my book from the breeder and I forgot to ask the vet last week when we took her in for her last shots.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
u could buy the same bag u usually buy and when u have a 2 weeks worth left mix it with the yorkie food...by then she should be at the right age.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Jan 4 2005, 06:35 PM
u could buy the same bag u usually buy and when u have a 2 weeks worth left mix it with the yorkie food...by then she should be at the right age.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27596
[/QUOTE]

Thanks I will do that . She can't wait to her teeth in to Chesters food. She knows just were it is and keeps sniffing it. She knows were the treats are too.

P.s Parker is so cute. How did you get the picture at the bottom of the screen like that?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
its called a signature...u go to my controls and theen edit signature....then u hit the img button and put in the url of ur pic

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts