Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Yep, my first Maltese, Rosebud did that and sometimes K & C do it. They also stick their tongues in my eyes. You could possibly put some bitter apple on your nose to keep her away from it. Sometimes I have to totally put my head under the covers because K & C are licking my entire face, nose, eyes, ears.... yikes!!

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Brinkley does that too...I think he would lick the inside of my mouth if I'd let him.
Doggy french kisses....
YUCK!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yep *Tinkerbell* does that too. I have really dry skin and last winter the tip of my nose would crack and I know that her kisses prevented it from healing up. I wish that she would lick my face, ears, or mouth instead. It finally healed up this summer but I dread winter because she is still licking my nose

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yes, Will, Gracie and Brie all do that and they also like ears, mouth or any other part of my face. When I play with them on the floor, I put on a sweater with a hood so I can cover my head & face completely or I'd get licked to death
Gracie also licks Will's ears, but he seems to enjoy it

·
Premium Member
13,268 Posts
Scooby does that as well, and I too have to hide under the covers when he gets in his hyper kissy mood,
then he tries to dig me out. :D
Another thing he loves to do is to sit on hubby's shoulder and chew his ear lobe

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
Massimo is a licker....a major licker....ugh....I don't think I CAN discourage him from licking.... He licks my ears, my nose, my legs, my arms....one time I was deep in conversation with my mother and he jumped up on my lap he sat there making noises to get my attention, I patted him...I guess that wasn't enough because he jumped up and stuck his tongue down my throat! I gagged....my mom laughed.

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@Sep 26 2005, 08:33 PM
Scooby does that as well, and I too have to hide under the covers when he gets in his hyper kissy mood,
  then he tries to dig me out. :D
Another thing he loves to do is to sit on hubby's shoulder and chew his ear lobe

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=103758
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Brink digs me out too...and when he finds me...I get one more lick!
He gets the last word! :D

Brink licks behind the kids' ears...especially Emily's. I tell them it is because they have grunge back there...and he is cleaning them...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.