Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Matilda loves to give kisses, but she also likes to stick her little tongue up my nose
does any one else have that problem? How can I stop her from doing that without stopping her kisses.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Yep, my first Maltese, Rosebud did that and sometimes K & C do it. They also stick their tongues in my eyes. You could possibly put some bitter apple on your nose to keep her away from it. Sometimes I have to totally put my head under the covers because K & C are licking my entire face, nose, eyes, ears.... yikes!!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Rosie loves to do that too, shes quite a licker sometimes, especially when I have just eaten, shes a little piggy :lol:

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Brinkley does that too...I think he would lick the inside of my mouth if I'd let him.
Doggy french kisses....
YUCK!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yep *Tinkerbell* does that too. I have really dry skin and last winter the tip of my nose would crack and I know that her kisses prevented it from healing up. I wish that she would lick my face, ears, or mouth instead. It finally healed up this summer but I dread winter because she is still licking my nose

·
Registered
513 Posts
Yes, Will, Gracie and Brie all do that and they also like ears, mouth or any other part of my face. When I play with them on the floor, I put on a sweater with a hood so I can cover my head & face completely or I'd get licked to death
Gracie also licks Will's ears, but he seems to enjoy it

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Ruby does the same thing! I just try and put my head back far enough so she can't get to the "nose hole" as my friend so eloquently put it!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Scooby does that as well, and I too have to hide under the covers when he gets in his hyper kissy mood,
then he tries to dig me out. :D
Another thing he loves to do is to sit on hubby's shoulder and chew his ear lobe

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Massimo is a licker....a major licker....ugh....I don't think I CAN discourage him from licking.... He licks my ears, my nose, my legs, my arms....one time I was deep in conversation with my mother and he jumped up on my lap he sat there making noises to get my attention, I patted him...I guess that wasn't enough because he jumped up and stuck his tongue down my throat! I gagged....my mom laughed.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@Sep 26 2005, 08:33 PM
Scooby does that as well, and I too have to hide under the covers when he gets in his hyper kissy mood,
  then he tries to dig me out. :D
Another thing he loves to do is to sit on hubby's shoulder and chew his ear lobe

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=103758
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Brink digs me out too...and when he finds me...I get one more lick!
He gets the last word! :D

Brink licks behind the kids' ears...especially Emily's. I tell them it is because they have grunge back there...and he is cleaning them...

·
Registered
285 Posts
Not to seem silly or anything and you all probably have already tried it,
but when they are licking your nose have you tried to blow air on them
through your nose???

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Peechie is a big licker also. When she starts licking tour face she doesn't want to stop. Its cute but I feel bad I eventually have to pull away

1 - 13 of 13 Posts