Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*OK gang.... i need yalls help!......... i'm thinking about nameing my doggie keelie... ONE because its a VERY cute name((i think)) and TWO because i used (still kinda do) to watch a show called Phil Of The Future and my favorite caractor was keelie!
*lol and i have another idea.... i like daisy ONE because I think its a cute name and TWO because my favorit person(role model) is Jessica simpson and she named her dog daisy... i know its kinda copying but....
*(( speeking about that)) do yall know know what type of dog daisy is??

I'm trying to think of my favorite shows and stuuf but its so HARD! any ideas on CUTE names for a girl puppy maltese????

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
daisy, jessica simpson's dog, is a maltese poodle mix
i think that's a cute name for a dog; i personally prefer that over keelie (just my opinion) i also looove the name chloe for a puppy, but again, that's just me.

when you find a name that really appeals to you, you'll know.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been sticking to keelie but i still donno... what about sophie?

Lucy's a cute name and a VERY VERY VERY cute puppy!

[eddited to add a new name! LOL]

HANNAH! thats a cute name.. lol i used to watch S-club 7 and Hannah was my favorite one.......lol

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
u're not on! get on.. my s/n is rufflesxha ((aol IM)) BUT i g2g so i'll b on after dinner((maybe....))

THOUGHT OF ANOTHER ONE... ok have u ever heard of the show.. THE BIG CUFFY COUCH??/ well that was like a barney show and used to b my fav. show and molly was the doll!... do u think mollys a cute name??

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
awww i was completely in love w/ that show.. i used to get on the floor and do the clock thing w/ the girl.

molly's a cute name
my fave so far.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by puppylucy@Apr 14 2005, 03:00 PM
awww i was completely in love w/ that show.. i used to get on the floor and do the clock thing w/ the girl.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52725
[/QUOTE]

lol i did too!!!! lol and i would pick up my room w/ that 60 sec clean up((when i wasn't dong the clock!)) lol thats the only way my mom had me clean up!... lol i liked the mail guy.. he was funny! lol

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i like Jub-Jub or Twink.
do you like neopets? they have cute animal names...and then you can buy stuff toys for your dog---of that character, you know? they sell toys at the Limited Too---and the dogs LOVE it. i think it was a pet pet though. it wasnt a main character.

·
Registered
117 Posts
BAHAHAHA!
Sophie, Molly, Hannah, and Lucy were all on my possible malt girl name list.

Other Girly Names:
Lacey
Gracie
Penny
Hailey
Mary
Hollie
Rosie
Angel
Lily
Pearl

I go for those names that end in "ie" or "y". It just sounds so cute and delicate for a tiny white dog.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Originally posted by stini@Apr 14 2005, 08:28 PM
BAHAHAHA! 

Sophie, Molly, Hannah, and Lucy were all on my possible malt girl name list.

Other Girly Names:
Lacey
Gracie
Penny
Hailey
Mary
Hollie
Rosie
Angel
Lily
Pearl

I go for those names that end in "ie" or "y".  It just sounds so cute and delicate for a tiny white dog.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52850
[/QUOTE]

I love the name Lacey or Laci.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
For my 2 cents worth, Keelie is more unusual and you won't have many other animals with the same name. I've never known a "Keelie" so I'd go with that one.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I too like Keelie I know a girl named that and she spells it Keeley.

My niece's name is Sophie so I like that name to...lately I have seen several dogs have my sons name. I think cause its what Hillary Duff named her dog, but I was first. lol, its Bentley.

I plan on naming my dog Harry Carey after the famous Chicago Cubs announcer we are huge cub fans and its a tradition on my husbands family to name the dogs Cub names. If it is a girl I think it will still be Harry Carey. lol...But hey Harry is perfect for a long hair dog right? Might spell it Hairy Carey lol

I like the Sheffield also for a boy dog my husband is saving that name for when and if he gets a bassett in a few years. lol.

I like Mitzie, Addi or Addison, Fiesty, Bambie,

check out a baby name site there might be something on it you like

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by maltsmom@Apr 15 2005, 04:00 PM
My Jill's littermate was named Zoey.  I named mine Jill because I already have a Jack.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52992
[/QUOTE]

I love matching names, its so darn cute!

·
Registered
831 Posts
I like the name daisy too! I named my baby Daezie, just spelled different

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
humm i know princess is prolly the most common name but thats caute and its the meaning of my name!... i'm tryin to think like.. all my fav. shows and songs and stuff and heres ther eson behinde the ones i picked...

Keelie- My fav. caracter in Phil OF The Future...
Daisy-Jessica simpson's(my all time favorites) dogs name
Hannah- I used to love s-club 7 and Hannah was my fav.
Princess- The meaning of my name
Molly- Big Cumfy Couch was my FAVORITE SHOW(when i was little) and Molly was my fav. character
Sophie- off of Halloween Town that i watch ever October...
ThInKiNg ThInKiNg!
OMg i loved Princess quinaver and the jewl riders .. but i don't like that name... i cried 4 days when they took it off so i started watchin bev. hills 90210..((i was liek in Kindergarten.. if even that old)) But they don't have cute name 4 90210... hUmMmMmMmM.... baby bop of of barney?? lol....OMG WHAT ELSE DID I WATCH!....I loved full house.. but i don't like the name Michele... or DJ... or Stephine.... lol there dog Comet! lol
WHAT DID ASHLEE SIMPSON NAME HER NEW DOG?? LOL .. I DONNO IF YALL KNOW BUT MR. HOTTIE RYAN CARBREA GOT HER A DOGGIE 2!

Oh yah and i have a pepper but i don't like the name salt.. altho it will fit!

I'll think somemore and tell ya'll what i come up w/!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts