Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was ordering from petedge.com and I saw puppy pads... has anyone tried these? Are they good quality? I usually buy the brand simple solutions. I think they are the best quality I have bought so far...

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I used to buy them from petedge...I think the 50 count or something like that.
Then I started buying them on ebay. They were the same things...and I get a much better deal on ebay.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
we've never tried the ones from petedge, i'd be curious as to how well they hide/mask the smells... we currently use the foster & smith brand, but they recently changed the "formula" or perhaps we simply got a bad batch... but the odor eliminating ingredient seems to be lacking in this last batch i ordered... i want to try the people-pads from sam's or something, but am concerned about how well they mask any pee-smell. let me know how you feel about the petedge kind, i'm very curious!!!!

ann marie and the "like it's MY FAULT i cant reach the toilet...." buttercup

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
We buy our pads from Petedge, but we buy the brand called Wee Wee pads. We used to buy the natures Miracle brand, but Indy seems to prefer the Wee Wee pads
We get the 100 count box, so it lasts longer and costs less.

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
I buy the petedge pads in a box of 200, they are less than 18 cents a piece. I think they are fine. I pick up solids immediately and flush them and change the pad as soon as it is wet so I never notice any problem with odor (guess I'm a bit compulsive...). But Ty goes inside and out so I very rarely use more than one or two a day. With winter coming I may leave a pad down for more than one pee.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts