Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You in?

Anyone ready for a puppy party? I live near Long Beach Island in southern NJ. Last year we had lots of SM members!!! It was so much fun meeting up and enjoying the pups and peeps. June is the month this year - so it won't be so stinkin' hot like last year!!!

Is Saturday or Sunday the best day for you??

So far we have:

Saturday
4th
11th
18th
25th no good for Tammy (mom2bijou)

Sunday
5th
12th
19th (father's day - probably not a good day to be away from dad)
26th no good for Tammy (mom2bijou)

how about the 11th or 12th??? Saturday or Sunday???

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Send me a plane ticket, I'll come!:HistericalSmiley:I would come if I lived closer. It sounds like so much fun.:wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
i would love to go but i dont drive :( if one of the nyc girls are going and can get me there , i would so love to go :)

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
11th or 12th works for me. Might leave Ben home this year :( I like Saturdays only b/c I hate leaving early due to work on Monday mornings, but doesn't really matter to me. Just so long as it's not the 25th or 26th LOL! I have alot of demands this year don't I? LOL

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I prefer Saturdays cause I don't drive either (but am workignon getting my license). I can do the 4th, 11th or 25th (though I would love to see Tammy again). Is it okay if I go pupless this time if I find that Aolani still isn't too comfortabel around many pups in June?

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Pat, I would love to come up this year too, if I can! Would it be okay if Bailey came? He's a little bigger than the rest of the fluffs (at close to 12 pounds) but he's played with smaller dogs before and does well with them. I prefer a Saturday too as I'd be driving up from DC.

·
Premium Member
20,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Send me a plane ticket, I'll come!:HistericalSmiley:I would come if I lived closer. It sounds like so much fun.:wub:
oh darn! I wished you lived closer too!!

i would love to go but i dont drive :( if one of the nyc girls are going and can get me there , i would so love to go :)
Might just happen....:p

11th or 12th works for me. Might leave Ben home this year :( I like Saturdays only b/c I hate leaving early due to work on Monday mornings, but doesn't really matter to me. Just so long as it's not the 25th or 26th LOL! I have alot of demands this year don't I? LOL
I'm thinking Saturday, June 11th might be the day.....

I prefer Saturdays cause I don't drive either (but am workignon getting my license). I can do the 4th, 11th or 25th (though I would love to see Tammy again). Is it okay if I go pupless this time if I find that Aolani still isn't too comfortabel around many pups in June?
Edith, Either way, I hope you can make it :aktion033:

Pat, I would love to come up this year too, if I can! Would it be okay if Bailey came? He's a little bigger than the rest of the fluffs (at close to 12 pounds) but he's played with smaller dogs before and does well with them. I prefer a Saturday too as I'd be driving up from DC.
Archie is 11 lbs....they can hang out together :aktion033:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
YES! Want to see you too! I might not bring Benny considering his reactive issues too. I want to enjoy myself this year and not worry about him and his potty mouth.
YAH! Nida and Bailey are coming!! :aktion033:
Saturdays work best for me too! Thanks for organizing this and opening your home to us, Pat!
Woohoo!!! Excited to see you again. Should I bring hotdogs again LOL?! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,012 Posts
I AM SO READY :chili::chili:
I think Saturday's best too so that we can recuperate on Sunday. :blush: The 11th sounds great to me. I think it might be early enough that my summer work thing won't be full swing travel. Liza - I have my car so you can hop a ride with Tyler and I if you can come down from the Bronx since we'll be traveling south. Can't wait. And Nida -- we'll finally meet. :chili::chili:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
LOL If you bring Benny, I'll bring the hot dogs :w00t:
It's a deal girlfriend! He likes turkey ones. :HistericalSmiley:
I think Saturday's best too so that we can recuperate on Sunday. :blush: The 11th sounds great to me. I think it might be early enough that my summer work thing won't be full swing travel. Liza - I have my car so you can hop a ride with Tyler and I if you can come down from the Bronx since we'll be traveling south. Can't wait. And Nida -- we'll finally meet. :chili::chili:
Sue...I posted elsewhere but if we can all fit in my SUV, with the dogseats, you are welcome to drive to my house and then we can all go down together. Either way just looking forward to seeing old friends and meet the ones I haven't met yet. :aktion033:

Pat...thank you for doing the 11th! You are the best! 3rd Annual SM Puppy Party....they get better every year!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
oh Sue that would be wonderful . :wub::wub: Dolce and i would love to go with u & tyler !!!Thanks sooo much . Saturday would also be better for me as Sundays im getting the kids back on track for Monday , im sooo excited , let me know what i can help with ? gas, lunch ? treats ? lol ... and yes i'll make it to the city to u , thats no problem :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Wow! Pat - how great that I just join SM and a fluff party's happening almost around the corner from us here in Waretown:chili:! I will absolutely be there with Pearl!!!! (Don't think I could make it if it was Sun., 6/12 - granddaughter's dance recital that day). What do you need us to bring to your house?

(As an aside, Pat: Just registered Pearl at Lucky's - this baby girl needs some batteries run down!!

Also, we're still doing obedience at Petsmart but now on Mondays. No class next week though.)

·
Premium Member
20,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Woohoo!!! Sounds like we're gonna have a great turn out!!!!!! :chili::aktion033:

Now I just hope Nanci can make it.....she's working on it....

·
Premium Member
24,012 Posts
Hope to make it this year as I was in the hospital last year... Would love to meet everyone!
Oh Donna. That brings back memories of last year when we were supposed to go together. Will be great to finally meet this year. You have a car right? So you can get there?

·
Premium Member
24,012 Posts
It's a deal girlfriend! He likes turkey ones. :HistericalSmiley:

Sue...I posted elsewhere but if we can all fit in my SUV, with the dogseats, you are welcome to drive to my house and then we can all go down together. Either way just looking forward to seeing old friends and meet the ones I haven't met yet. :aktion033:

Pat...thank you for doing the 11th! You are the best! 3rd Annual SM Puppy Party....they get better every year!
Tammy - we can see who's coming from where and figure the car logistics. I know I can find my way to your house:) and to Pat's. Can't wait.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Oh Donna. That brings back memories of last year when we were supposed to go together. Will be great to finally meet this year. You have a car right? So you can get there?
Yes, I have a car but I always get lost, even with a GPS...my daughter constantly makes fun of me!

1 - 20 of 146 Posts