Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I鈥檓 getting a new girl in 2.5 weeks provided we don鈥檛 go on lockdown here in the uk 馃槩

So to be prepared so I now don鈥檛 have to go out I have been getting everything for my girl.

The breeder suggested a pen for the daytime should I need to pop out or need to put her somewhere safe to pop upstairs etc or to give my older dog a break! Or the pup a break from the kids 馃槀

I ordered this one but now I鈥檓 worried it might be too small? What do you think? She won鈥檛 be in here for long periods of time. That鈥檚 Maizy in there she wasn鈥檛 too pleased to rest it out!!

Premium Member
Your pop up pink pen is adorable. i'm also wondering if it may be a bit small. Does it come in a larger size?
I think you are wise having a spot where your new pup can get away from the kids if she wants to. Abella is almost 8 years old and I still have her expen set up. It has her bed in it and a few toys. Often when all four of my grandchildren are over she goes in it to get away from them! The rule is that if she is in her expen she wants to be left alone. My youngest granddaughter loves to french braid Abellas long hair and play doctor with her. LOL I will keep my fingers crossed that you will be able to get your new little girl in 2 weeks. Cant wait to see pictures when you get her. Please post lots! 馃惥 馃惗馃挄

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
I have checked and the bigger size is the same diameter but just taller sides?
Yes I that will be my rule that will be her safe place for them to leave her alone!

With the uk rules that came in last night I鈥檓 not sure what that means for me if I will be able get get her or not 馃槦

1 - 4 of 4 Posts