Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I FINALLY GOT MY ADVAR TO UPLOAD . THIS IS A BOUNCING BABY BOY PUPPY. THEY REALLY GET EXCITED TO SEE ME. THEY WILL BE 10 WEEKS OLD TOMORROW. SUGAR RAN OUT OF MILK ABOUT 10 DAYS AGO. SHOULD I STILL KEEP THE PUPPIES UNTIL THEY ARE 12 WEEKS? I STARTED ADVERTISING A LITTLE LOCALLY AND HAD A BREEDER CALL AND WANT ONE. I TOLD HER NO. THESE WILL BE SOLD AS PETS ONLY, NO BREEDERS OR BROKERS. SEE AROUND HERE PEOPLE BREED LIKE 20 DOGS AND KEEP THEM OUTSIDE, I JUST CAN'T SEE ONE OR MORE OF MY BABIES BECOMING A BREEDING MACHINE. I'LL KEEP THEM OR GIVE THEM AWAY FIRST.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

I WANT ONE TOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I HAVE 2 BOYS AVALIBLE. THEY ARE SO CUTE. IT IS HARD FOR ME TO SELL THEM , IT'S LIKE GETTING RID OF YOUR GRANDCHILDREN. LOOK IN MY PROFILE FOR MY LITTLE MALE POSER PICTURE.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Oct 1 2004, 09:09 AM
Oh, my god that is so cute! i love the posed picture!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10589
[/QUOTE]

THANKS , HE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES. (HA HA) THEY ARE ALL MY FAVORITE. HOW DO YOU GET YOUR ADVAR TO SWITCH PICTURES?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Ask GlamourDog. They have done most of them. Post some pictures in your album and then send them a PM asking them to make you one. Make sure you tell them were to find the pictures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts