Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a few puppy photos of Ullana in my file and thought you may like them, too!

Here she comes:

In the age of three days!

Now I'm eight weeks old!

My 'lil sunshine today with three years!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Oh my godness, Alexandra!! How aodrable is Ullana!! It is incredible that you have real puppy pics of her!! She is beautiful, then and now. :wub:

p.s.: That is the smallest bed I've ever seen!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg those ewborn pics r awesome ,!!! too too cute , and look at ur lil girl now , those pics r priceless

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Alexandra - those photos of Ullana are so adorable. :heart:I can't believe how small they are when they're born. You should make a Smilebox slideshow to music on the internet with those pix and more of her. :wub::wub: They're really easy to do. :)

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh my godness, Alexandra!! How aodrable is Ullana!! It is incredible that you have real puppy pics of her!! She is beautiful, then and now. :wub:

p.s.: That is the smallest bed I've ever seen!
Thanks so much, Sophia! I'm so happy that my breeder gave me the puppy pics of her! They are really priceless to me. Yes, you're right, the smallest dog bed ever!!! LOL

omg those ewborn pics r awesome ,!!! too too cute , and look at ur lil girl now , those pics r priceless
Many thanks for your lovely comment, Liza! I also love her tiny paws so much!

Love the photos of your princess, especially the ones at 8 weeks with her little tongue hanging out.
Thank you very much, Andrea! I was so happy when I got the photos!

Alexandra - those photos of Ullana are so adorable. :heart:I can't believe how small they are when they're born. You should make a Smilebox slideshow to music on the internet with those pix and more of her. :wub::wub: They're really easy to do. :)
Thanks, Susan! Great idea with the Smilebox slideshow! Will try it and let you know of course!!!
She was so tiny and I can't believe it if I look at the photos! She had 160g when she was born!

·
Premium Member
17,457 Posts
Herzlich!
How much does she weigh now? 160---was she the only pup?

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
oh my goodness, what amazing baby pics!!!
look how pretty she grew up to be!!:wub::wub:
thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Adorable ! :wub2: I think the 'bed' is a couch for dolls, no? Amazing that she was tiny enough to use it as a bed :)
It's probably a small couch for dolls, right! Ullana's breeder made it and I love it, too! Thanks Ashley!

Ulana was such an ADORABLE puppy.:wub:.She is a regal and beautiful girl now. Great pics.
Thanks very much, Michelle!

Herzlich!
How much does she weigh now? 160---was she the only pup?
Vielen Dank Sandi! Wow, sprichst Du deutsch? Now she's around 5.8 pounds in weight. They were two pups, a boy and a girl!

OMG I thought the shot of her on that couch was too friggen ADORABLE too!!! What sweet baby pics!!! *melting here*:wub:
Thanks so much, Eileen!

Ahhhhh, those are the sweetest pictures ever:wub:
I'm happy you like them, Lynda, thanks!

oh my goodness, what amazing baby pics!!!
look how pretty she grew up to be!!:wub::wub:
thanks for sharing!
They grow up so fastly, thank you, Florence!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Precious, precious, precious!!! I love the photo with her little tongue sticking out. How adorable is that!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts