Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
466 Posts
Thanks LucyLu for the great post. I understand more about the PAWS thing. I have been around the hobby of breeding pets for several years. I'm against it in many ways some I dont want to get into.

I think we need to think abut this. We all agree that puppies should be raised in a home setting. Is this allowing them to be kept and raised with the family with out a total reconstruction of a room to outragous standards at the expense of the breeder. This will also cause a increase in the Price of the puppys we already have trouble affording.

· Registered
466 Posts
This would for sure effect the breeder I work for and other breeder of other breeds who are making a huge impact in the improvement in there breed. I know I heard a conversation about a citylaw being passed setting outrageous regs on breeders in Austin, Tx. I need to look in on this more. Good thing my employer lives just a block from the city limits. Its sad the effect this will have on all animals.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.