Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our local CBS affilliate is airing an undercover investigation of a puppymill in the San Antonio area on Thursday of this week. Should be interesting. I emailed the hollybellemaltese link to the reporter in case she was interested.

I just love to see these stories because it educates people who, like me not long ago, are ignorant of where puppies come from. Sex education aside.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I love it when people talk about not getting your pet from a pet shop or a puppymill. I have been looking for a small dog since October, and I didn't even know what a puppymill was until I came across the Maltese! :eek: Now I can't even believe I never knew some puppies come from puppymills. It's great that they're doing a investigation on one. I wish our news channel would!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was totally ignorant too before getting Pico. Now I am somewhat militant about getting the word out. Every opportunity I get I tell people about puppymills. It just makes me sick that people are so callous about animals we raise to be our best friends.

Before I get up too high on that soapbox, I'll log off for now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts