Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldnt help taking some pics of Roxy and her brother Bronco playing with their new bones. Sorry for so many pics, but I couldnt decide which ones were cutest! lolol:wub:

Roxy

"Mum, watch me chewz this!"

Then she got all excited and started jumping around her bone and flinging it into the air all crazy lolol:HistericalSmiley:

"Hi mum!"

Bronco

"Huh? Nah I aint seen no bone 'round here."

"I hears a noise!"

"Mum, can youz do me a favorz n throw dis so I can go gets it?"

Its amazing how much joy they bring me in just a single day :cloud9:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
What adorable babies you have and it's sooooooooooo true how much joy they bring us and your pictures brought me much joy as well. They are so precious.

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
I love watching Luna do the same thing - shaking her toy and throwing it in the air so that she can go get it again *giggle*

They look very happy with their new bones!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Very cute pictures of your babies! Nice to see them chewing on their new bones, yummy!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Cute photos!!!!!!!!! I got my Naddie one of those bones when she first came and she,too, did the bone toss into the air. Then one time it came down and hit her on the head and she hasn't touched it since LOL .

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Very cute pictures of our furkids enjoying their bones :wub:
Scooby and Koko are not avid chewers and I have a hard time finding something that they will exercise their teeth and gums on. :blush:

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Aww great pics! I love it when they get full of themselves and start jumping around and flinging toys or bones. It cracks me up to no end! You just gotta love these guys :wub:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts