Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PurePaws sent me this educational information to help me, help my customers. I found it extremely interesting and wanted to share it with you. I'm also sharing some pictures of breeders and handlers you may recognize who use PurePaws. These photos are used with permission for PurePaws. For those of you who have been talking about their babies who seem to be really itchy, this may be of particular interest.:thumbsup:

BIS/BISS Ch Marcris Thrill of Victory Owner: Barbara Davis Handler: Tonia Holibaugh Breeder: Joyce Watkins [email protected]

Tonia Holibaugh
Rhapturee Kennels
[email protected]

BIS Am Can Ch. Divine's You Are My Shining Star
Owners: Rick Ly & Melanie Barnes
Breeders: Angie & Laryy Stanberry
Handler: Barbara Cantlon

Ch. Pure Silks Susens Magical Sabina Owners: Susen Kennedy & Ed Kennedy Handler/Groomer: Saul Romero

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
I figure that I'll share my PurePaws experience.... now that I've used it for multiple baths:

I tried PurePaws products in the past and other than the Ultra Shine Spray wasn’t impressed with their products on both my Maggie and Abbie, who are in full coat(but I don’t wrap their coats or anything and have carpet, etc.). So the PurePaws products went into a cabinet with the other grooming products that had failed to impress me. Then, Crystal posted about PurePaws in March and gave some new tips on using their products. So I decided to break the PurePaws products out of the cabinet and give them another try following Crystal’s instructions about not diluting the shampoo as much as the bottle says and warming up the conditioner. I was so thoroughly impressed. The girls’ coats were not only soft and silky, but also had a beautiful sheen. So, I contacted Crystal and ordered more PurePaws grooming products. I’m so pleased with way Maggie and Abbie coats look and feel that I have even decided to make PurePaws our grooming staple. I’ve always been one to order and try the latest and greatest products that I hear rave reviews about to usually be disappointed or only really like the product the first I use it, but with PurePaws I’m consistently having amazing results. For the first time, I’m actually looking into ordering gallon sizes of shampoo and conditioner through Crystal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts