Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently there were 19 dogs who were found killed and dumped along a Burke County dirt road, near Midville, GA (That is about 45 mins from where I live.) The heartless SOB who killed these poor dogs and puppies turned himself in yesterday. He is only being charged with 20 counts unlawful dumping and littering! :smilie_tischkante::smilie_tischkante::smilie_tischkante::smilie_tischkante::smilie_tischkante: The Burke County police are in contact is ASPCA to see if they should charge him further.:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

He said he killed them because they were uncontrollable and becoming vicious, because they had tasted blood. If he can do this to a poor helpless animal, I can only imagine what he is capable of doing to a human being.

I am beyond livid that he will actually get away with this. Only in Burke county would/could this happen. SMH

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I saw the news report on this when you posted it on FB. It more than what he's saying as (I won't get into details...too horrific) the crimes done to these dogs equate to animal torture and not just "because they were vicious". He is trying to excuse his unexcusable actions. I hope the court systems will deliver justice for these poor innocents who paid the ultimate price for human stupidity and cruelty. :crying:

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me to Kelly, but unfortunately it's Burke County. They aren't exactly the brightest county in the state of GA. They are butt backwards if I ever saw it. Heck, they can't even control the people most of the time.They don't even have an animal control in that county. There is one rescue group and they are so short staffed and underfundes as is. This man will walk away with a slap on the wrist.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
I tsays they were solid white w/ a little curl at the ends of the hair. They said they were all one breed,females pups and pregnant females and one male! Sounds liek a puppymill. B*stard!

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Michele I couldn't make out the breed by looking at the photos/video. It was to horrific and I can't bare to look at it again. I want to say they were almost a medium spitz with shorthair. They obviously were purebred if they were all the same.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
He killed them in Jefferson County and dumped them in Burke county so that's all Burke county could get him for but sounds like Jefferson county is pursuing harsher charges and contacted the SPCA too. I hope they get him good.

Could put him in a room w/ a few animal lovers and they'll give him some justice...

Sounds like designer dogs,mixed breed maybe... who knows,all you could really tell is they weren't hunting dogs or mutts,looked like pet store dogs... So sad,I can't stand it!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
I just saw the video,I cried my heart out...the details were horrifying...
Looked like Alaskan Eskimo dogs,which are medium sized and all white,... they can get tempermental and agressive but it's all in how you keep them and treat them... Sounds like a puppymill dump....
No one should ever treat them like this....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts