Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having several people comment on loving my bows but wishing I offered Paypall I did some work. After a long updating process I think I got it covered.

Check it out and Order away

http://www.geocities.com/sassy14830/

If you have any problems with the paypal Let me know.

I have now decided that shipping with in the US in included in the Price of the bows.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I thought I'd report back on my purchase experience: I made a Paypal order with Sarah and received the bows today.

They are stunning - absolutely beautiful, with exquisite craftsmanship. My husband and I just love them.

I'm sure we'll be ordering more in the future.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I bought a bow from Sarah at the Lubbock pet fair and it's so adorable! Very well made and too cute! I'll be ordering more as soon as Tuffy learns that a bow in Pixie's hair isn't a moving chew toy and instead is there to make her look pretty... she needs to learn that too for that matter. *lol*

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Mystify79@Jul 22 2005, 05:29 PM
I bought a bow from Sarah at the Lubbock pet fair and it's so adorable!  Very well made and too cute!  I'll be ordering more as soon as Tuffy learns that a bow in Pixie's hair isn't a moving chew toy and instead is there to make her look pretty... she needs to learn that too for that matter.  *lol*
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=83781
[/QUOTE]
I'm so glad You like your bow and I cant wait for future business. Try some bitter apple spray that might help tuffy. Just lightly mist maybe it will work.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by SylphidesMom@Jul 22 2005, 03:39 PM
I thought I'd report back on my purchase experience:  I made a Paypal order with Sarah and received the bows today.

They are stunning - absolutely beautiful, with exquisite craftsmanship.  My husband and I just love them. 

I'm sure we'll be ordering more in the future.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=83751
[/QUOTE]

Thanks again, I'm glad you enjoy them.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Great bows!
Too bad Brink doesn't like them!!!!! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.