Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baxter and I are taking our first trip on an airplane in a couple of weeks and I am a little freaked out about it. I have been reading here for a day or two while waiting for my account to get activated and got some good tips (thank you). I guess until the flight is over I will be freaked no matter how much advice I get.

Here is my question - as far as carriers go, I have the Louis Vuitton large sized carrier and am wondering if anyone knows if it is airline approved or whatever. I called the LV store and asked them and they said it is but that is what I would expect them to say. Have any of you actually used one on a plane? I would hate to get there and get turned away!

Thanks!
-Lisa

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I would contact the airline and ask them or even take it to the airport so they can see it. I agree.... you certainly don't want to find out it is not approved when you're trying to board the plane!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Last time I flew with United, someone on my plane had a doggy in the large size LV carrier. You should call the airlines, but I think it will be fine. Have a great trip!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I flew with the small LV. But as everyone said, all airlines are different and some of their rules change a lot so it's much safer to contact them.
I hope you and Baxter have a good and safe trip!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts