Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my question to all of u.....what do u think this smilie is doing?
b/c ive seen it used in ways i dont think the user knows what its doing. sorry its been buggin me for a while LOL...not that the smilie bothers me...

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well when u use the smilie it says what it is doing....ur not perverted cause thats what it is doing

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
well, when you use it- it says hump.

-c

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
I think its just agreeing most of the time...but when you use it like this "
" thats perverted!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
It's a very inappropriate smilie for this forum. If there has to be a humping smilie, it should be of a Maltese humping. Humping a toy, another Maltese, another dog, a pillow, anything would do really as they aren't exactly picky. :D

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I had always thought it was a head nodding in agreement. Many of the "tags" on the smilies are in German or Dutch, so I don't pay much attention to what they say, only to what I see. I thought I was seeing a head moving up and down but now that I look more closely I see tht the legs are moving, too!! I had not seen that before! :eek:

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well im glad i brought this up...i knew some ppl were not the types to be using this humping smile LOL

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i thought this was the happy dance

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Jul 10 2005, 04:54 AM
I had always thought it was a head nodding in agreement. Many of the "tags" on the smilies are in German or Dutch, so I don't pay much attention to what they say, only to what I see. I thought I was seeing a head moving up and down but now that I look more closely I see tht the legs are moving, too!! I had not seen that before! :eek:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80027
[/QUOTE]

Good grief....I also thought it was just a sweet little smilie guy nodding in agreement! Never noticed the legs. Well, I'm never gonna use this not-so-sweet little guy again, but I sure do wish there was another smilie that nodded "yes". :eek:

LadyM - you sure do have a sharp pair of peepers! You're going to make a fantastic vet!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
SUPER Happy dance......................................
OMG...................... WHEN YOU PUT IT IN IT SAYS HUMP !!!!!!!! OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I guess you all are right...

·
Registered
841 Posts
:eek: Well I see some of the smiles are gone from the smilie list?? But not the one you guys are discussing? whats up with this and I also just thought it was saying like ALRIGHT or Yes

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
hehe, i thought everyone knew what 'humpy" was doing

1 - 20 of 61 Posts