Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that when you look at the list of members some of them say "Validating" under the group. When you view the info about that member it says they are Site Admin. Who are these people?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Someone told me once that this is what it says when they are new-before they make their first post.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Originally posted by Tyler's Sis@Mar 31 2005, 08:29 PM
activate your account yet-Joe didn't email you yet.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47947
[/QUOTE]

i remember at first thinking it was soooo weird that he had to email me and so i decided to go to mo at first since i could post right away.. i figured if mo let you join immediately but had to review your posts, then sm would do even more! lol i'm

luckily i saw the light and realized what a freaking AWESOME SITE this is!!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by puppylucy@Mar 31 2005, 08:34 PM
i remember at first thinking it was soooo weird that he had to email me and so i decided to go to mo at first since i could post right away.. i figured if mo let you join immediately but had to review your posts, then sm would do even more! lol i'm 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47952
[/QUOTE]

the validating are those who have signed up but not confirmed their email address, i double confirm each email address, there are reasons why

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Joe+Mar 31 2005, 08:55 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-puppylucy
@Mar 31 2005, 08:34 PM

the validating are those who have signed up but not confirmed their email address, i double confirm each email address, there are reasons why

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=47968
[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks, Joe! I was just a little confused when I saw those.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Originally posted by Joe@Mar 31 2005, 10:55 PM

[/QUOTE]

Double validating! That rocks! I feel safer knowing that.
I also remember when I joined I was so impatient about having to wait a few days to get to post! I am not a patient person lol. I was so relieved when I finally got to post!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Originally posted by Joe+Mar 31 2005, 06:55 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-puppylucy
@Mar 31 2005, 08:34 PM

[/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, those are the right words!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts