Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question for anyone who is knowledgable about wood floors. We are bidding on a condo for our daughter that has very dark wood floors (heart pine). They are in good condition, but the stain is a bit dark for her taste. This condo is about 30 years old and we are going to have to do some updating if we get it - bathrooms, re-face kitchen cabinets, countertops, etc. We are going to have the floors refinished but I wanted to know if they could be stained to a lighter color during that process. I can call a wood floor company, but thought someone here might know the answer.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Our whole house has wood floors (except for 2 of the bedrooms and a hall). My dogs don't know any different so they are not scared. And of course, when they chase each other (which is hilarious!) they slide all over the place. I've noticed that when they go to my parent's house, which is all carpet, they really blitz around and seem to enjoy it more for the traction. I'm glad to have wood floors though, because it's made house training easier for cleanups. They won't "go" on bare floors so they do a very good job of hitting the pads.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.