Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well if its something really nice its worth the wait for the person! I ordered something really neat too!! I have to wait 2 weeks for it.. and then rush to send it to make it for xmas!
... but its worth it! :D

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i wouldnt mind waiting till after christmas. i had totally planned on buying something cute and awesome for my person---and it arrived yesterday---but now i'm doubting if i should've bought this thing. i'm hoping toys will make it up. LOL. anyway, i hope the person i'm sending to loves it. im nervous....

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
yeah ...wait and send the good thing...the person will understand...and the pup doesnt know better

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Dec 7 2004, 09:43 AM
i wouldnt mind waiting till after christmas.  i had totally planned on buying something cute and awesome for my person---and it arrived yesterday---but now i'm doubting if i should've bought this thing.  i'm hoping toys will make it up.  LOL.  anyway, i hope the person i'm sending to loves it.  im nervous....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20793
[/QUOTE]
I feel the same way.. so dont worry!! i'm NERVOUS!! hehe..

yeah our pups dont know any better! Kodie may not even have his bed for Christmas... the fabric still isnt here... i had to order it and then i have to send it to the ritzy rover...and then she sends it to the company to custom make his bed...then the whole process has to be reversed to send it back to me finished... haha.. as you can tell ... kodie isnt gonna have his bed for xmas...

·
Registered
323 Posts
I am glad I am not the only neurotic one on here that is worried on whether our person will like what we got for their babies. I am in good company! I had to wait on one of the items, for this big thing we have here every year it is the Victorian Country Christmas and they have all kinds of vendors from all over and I got something there last year and I wanted to get one for my person, and I was so happy they had it so now I just have to finish up a few little things and off it goes....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts