Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you had your ink-jet printer cartridges refilled? I'm tempted but afraid of messing up my printer if it's not right.
Any advise/comments appreciated.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
This has been with my older computer, did not work at all. I don't know if things have improved but I would be careful. This was about 5 or 6 years ago. Maybe someone has tried recently and could give a better update. They may have improve their ink.........

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
We have had our cartridges refilled several time at Walgreens or CVS. Before refilling the cartridges the person filling them does a test to make sure they can be refilled. We haven't had any problems with the cartridges being refilled.

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
We had ours refilled and it didn't work at all! We do have a photo-printer so I don't know if that was part of the problem, but I know we did ask and the people at Office Max said it would be fine. Guess what? It streaked terrible.

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
Cartridge City refills ink cartirdges. You can Google Cartridge City and see if they have one near you. They worked great.
I had mine done at Office Max in Naples,at Carillon Place and they ruined the cartridge,so I had to get a new one.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Terry I would not recommend it. The black might be ok. But color forget it. My daughter worked for a time in a company that was selling ink cartridges. They were cheaper than the original like HP or Canon or Epson. I tried them. She tried them. The black ones were ok, but the color ones were not. Now I am only using the ones made for my printer, Canon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts